Special WED Party @ Adonis, Best Lineup in NY, PICS!!

Adonis Lounge
This topic is 4937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We are having a one-time only special WEDNESDAY party at the Adonis

Lounge this week, due to Thanksgiving falling on our regular

Thursday. We have a great lineup this week and have booked a few

guys that are very difficult to get, as well as 2 new dancers, one

well known on the NY dance scene.

To the lineup: Scott made quite a debut last wk so we got him back!

Ernie is back, recent newcumers Chad & Neo, big muscle Alexander is

finally returning along w/ Mario who danced for his 1st time last

week. Alex from NJ, Greek God Paris returns, Russian model Igor is

back along w/ Rocco. Gavin a.k.a. Tyler from Philly will dance.

Making his official dancing debut will be EJ. Leo is another new

boy dancing for his 1st time.

If you havent seen the pics in the current issue of Next from our

huge one-year anniversary party, here they are plus more!! Thanks

to a close friend for making this happen ;)

http://wilsonmodels.blogspot.com/2010/11/club-adonis-in-greenpoint-

brooklyn.html?zx=6cb1b8165dc41344

Click the link and scroll down the right side to the Adonis Lounge Link!!

Adonis Lounge

113 Franklin Street

Brooklyn NY 11222

'G' Train to Greenpoint Ave stop. Puts u 1 block away.

Doors open @8, Showtime 9pm. We stay open as long as there are

customers here!!!

To be added to our private email list, shoot a line to adonislounge@hushmail.com

Thanksgiving Eve show at Adonis Lounge!

Just wanted to say that I went to Wednesday night's special Thanksgiving Eve party at the Adonis Lounge in Brooklyn and I had the best time. I'd never been to a strip club on the eve of a major holiday and I assumed it would be dead, especially since Thanksgiving Eve is historically the busiest travel day of the year. But boy was I wrong and I have never been so glad to be wrong. There were plenty of new guys who were all smoking hot. Plus the place was packed with patrons (of a diverse age range too) who were loving the dancers as much as the dancers loved to perform. Plus we had an awesome deejay who kept the joint hoppin'.

Some guys in particular seemed to be a hit like the ridiculously illegally handsome Paris (tall, muscular & chiseled Greek hottie with dark olive skin, to die for!), NJ All-American Scott, the mysteriously sexy & dark-featured Neo, longtime favorite the muscular Alexander, and my new favorite EJ (or was it DJ, I forget?) who hails from Turkey and has a smile that lit up the room. I compared notes with a friend at the Lounge and after showing him a picture on my phone he agreed that EJ/DJ bears a striking resemblance to a really handsome Israeli-American actor named Eyal Podell (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0687937/). Except EJ/DJ is muscular and ripped as all hell. Adonis Lounge organizer Tim just keeps bringing new hotties to the lounge. The selection of men is the best I've ever seen and I've been coming since June. Guys, you definitely need to come out to the lounge to see the men. It may have been 40 degrees outside, but it was scorching inside. I can't wait to go back (although my wallet is begging me not to!)

AGREED!! It was another great night. I have to NEO and EJ were among my favorites, as was the new 22 year old muscle hunk (Sorry, don't remember his name - who can listen when the blood is rushing from your brain?). Alexander and Scott were so busy I never got to enjoy any private time -- Ah, next time! HEY FELLAS - REMEMBER NOT TO HOG THE HOTTIES!!

I did miss Gavin/Tyler (why do these boys have so many names? No wonder we can't keep track!) There were also a lot of new faces in the audience, a couple of whom could have been dancing themselves! And PLEASE somebody stop the crazy ones who jump up on stage! It's never the ones we want that do that!!

Wow. Great pics of hot dudes. Some of them are right up my alley.......muscular & masculine. I haven't been to NYC for years (stopped going after Stella's and Gaeity closed). I may need to make a return visit. Is there a private dance area? Can one get frisky? Do guys make themselves available outside the club?

CGFD, Mario is the new hot Italian muscle boy u couldnt remember. He will be back Thurs...

So will I (be still my libido!)

I compared notes with a friend at the Lounge and after showing him a picture on my phone he agreed that EJ/DJ bears a striking resemblance to a really handsome Israeli-American actor named Eyal Podell (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0687937/). Except EJ/DJ is muscular and ripped as all hell.

HORSEPUCKY!!!!! EJ is FAR more handsome and, as you point out, a muscular marvel.

Archived