I Sense That The Forum Is Changing

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

. . . try using vanila beans in the rectum gives a nice scent and taste to those so inclined.

Stay away from chocolate though. It could lead to an unfortunate misunderstanding. :rolleyes:

http://www.chocablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/hersheys-kisses-truffle-2.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing which has not changed here on the forum...these threads do take amazining and often funny turns....the unpredicibility of this stuff is wonderful

From a sense of change here to enamas and vanilla or chocolate...is the greatest thing about this place....Yahoo. the more it changes the more it stays the same...

One thing which has not changed here on the forum...these threads do take amazining and often funny turns....the unpredicibility of this stuff is wonderful

From a sense of change here to enamas and vanilla or chocolate...is the greatest thing about this place....Yahoo. the more it changes the more it stays the same...

Amen to that!

And to hell with the few bitter schoolmarms who want to control threads and have everyone stick to THEIR thought process...how boring and unoriginal!

That sounds like it could burn a little, or maybe it is a warm glow...anyone with first hand experience(s)

Iv used the pepermint b4. it works really good to shower with dr bronner pepermint soap followed by a dab of the pepermint extract. it doesn't burn. feels kinda cool like a little cold air

This Thread turns anymore AWAY from the Original NAME and we can start calling it the EMAIL Forum....

I'm guessing it has just become easier than using Daddys email Form.. thus proving The Forum has Definitely Changed!

Lol while I think your right bg. .. justaguy has a point. Want Something different all you have to do is post it. Its time those that feel its changed and want some other topics and discussions to step up and post. I think I've gotten lazy in that regard. But im not alone

• 1 year later...
The Forum has changes dramatically over the last year or so, which is neither good nor bad. I have been posting here since 2000, but the biggest chance has occurred lately. The discussions used to be much more serious -- I enjoy the birthday wishes, but they were unheard of five/ten years ago. People are less nasty now, and there's more fun posts. But, there are time I look back with very kind thoughts at some on the vicious take-no-prisoners threads that thrived here. You had to really think before you posted -- and even then someone might blast the hell out of it -- there is less brain prower required now.

Yup

The discussions used to be much more serious -- I enjoy the birthday wishes, but they were unheard of five/ten years ago. People are less nasty now, and there's more fun posts. But, there are time I look back with very kind thoughts at some on the vicious take-no-prisoners threads that thrived here. You had to really think before you posted -- and even then someone might blast the hell out of it -- there is less brain prower required now.

I missed this thread the first time around because I wasn't participating then, but I have to agree with alanm. I, too, miss the old days with more provocative threads and more intense conversations. I loved when woodlawn would get haughty! It was all very entertaining. It seems like lately the birthday wishes and "congratulations, now you're an Earl!" type of posts have died down a bit. Maybe the pendulum is swinging back?

i miss Rick's humor (yes), Tom Isern's intellect, David's authenticity, FFF's creativity, ...healthy confrontation, respectful debate, activism

Thanks, BH. And I agree re: the rest!

Archived