Colin - NYC

mistrmikey
This topic is 4938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok guys - help me out.

Is the Colin on rentboy NYC the SAME Colin from Maximum - who has the GREAT reviews here on Daddys?

Both use the same pics - :confused:

I've spoken to the "rentboy" Colin and he says he is the same guy....has a slight Irish/Aussie accent - (I think) - but you guys would know -

Thanks for the Help!

Colin/Maximum and Colin/Rentboy are the same. His Rentboy rates vary, often as low as $120. during the week, rising to $150-200 on weekends. But for $120. you will get express service. Okay if you want a quickie on a weeknight.

BTW: He loves it when you lick the center of his chest.

Thanks guys -

In reading the three reviews (on Daddy's) they are quite what i would be looking for (intimate, date-like, passionate)

But a few of you said he was "low-key" - does that mean that he is not "into it" and "passionate"?

THe reviews painted a picture of him really getting into a session - almost like a boyfriend experience.

With that said - is he a 2-3 hour "date" kinda guy.....or a 1 hour "get off quick" kinda guy. ???

Thanks again for your responses!

colin is a very nice looking guy, good well developed fit body, nice face, sexy deep voice. My experience with him was good but not nearly as great as his reviews had led me to believe. He seemed a bit disconnected and didnt display his often mentioned great bottoming skills. Kind of felt like he was disengaged. maybe i caught him on an off night. Just wasnt anything to write home about.

Am I reading it wrong somehow or is there a catch to his rates being $160 according to RB when the NYC regular rates are 300, and that's what he's "charging" when with Maximum (I realize he doesn't get the whole 300 then)? That's too good to be true to get a passionate kisser at that rate....I may have to add him to my list..but has anyone been with him recently regarding his smoking status...sooooo not sexy kissing that!

Am I reading it wrong somehow or is there a catch to his rates being $160 according to RB when the NYC regular rates are 300, and that's what he's "charging" when with Maximum (I realize he doesn't get the whole 300 then)? That's too good to be true to get a passionate kisser at that rate....I may have to add him to my list..but has anyone been with him recently regarding his smoking status...sooooo not sexy kissing that!

I saw him once or twice at the Rentboy rate and, as I mentioned above, he gave express service. He was in and out, as it were, inside of 40 minutes. I didn't mind as I saw him on weeknights and wanted a quickie. As we'd met before, we skipped the preliminary chat and headed straight for the mattress where he was hot as ever. His rate was $120. and I reasoned what we had was about what I'd expect for the sum.

He's friendly and hot at any rate and, as I said, if you want to turn him on, lick the center of his chest.

• 2 weeks later...

In some ways I liked Colin-- but in other ways he was not as promised. I agree with the person earlier in the thread who said he wasn't as into it as his reviews seemed to indicate. For more details, you can private message me. It might take me a few daysto get back to you. I am going out of town, and hope to be busy meeting a few fabulous guys for my fun and their profit :cool:

Gman

Archived