411 on Devin Mercer in Honolulu

rossthebosssf
This topic is 5005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree that business travel is rarely glamorous and is mostly all work and no play, or a little play if one is lucky. It's just that my business travel takes me to much less exotic and glamorous places than Waikiki and, if I'm going to spend three days looking out of a conference room window, Hawaii is more interesting to look at than Michigan or Nebraska.

• 2 weeks later...
I just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I met Devin a couple nights ago and he was fantastic. He's going to be spending the weekend with me taking me around to the different sites and what not. I will be sure to give a full report when I get back home next week.

Thanks for the update Ross. I hope you are having a great time out there. Update us as you can. And glad everything worked out with Devin.

Thanks for this update, Ross... especially since I will be in Hawaii for two weeks in November... with a week of that in Honolulu... please do a review. Also, I'd love a pm about your time with him as a "tour guide" I have been to Hawai`i a lot over the years, as I used to have a job that took me there five and six times a year on business... but as you said, business takes up a lot of time~, so it would be fun to see what "spots" he takes you too on your travels... I hope you get to some of the more isolated beaches on Oahu, as they are a wonder to behold...

DD

Archived