What happens when you let a 100 pussies loose in a Ikea Store?

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 5010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The last time I was in IKEA it felt like there were 10,000 animals running around like lemmings. I realized then that I never wanted to return.

LOL Orbital that is my experience too. I often used IKEA in the past when decorating my home because you found so many good things under one roof. The BAD part was, I had to have a friend who owned a semi with me so I could carry the stuff away, finding adequate parking is nearly impossible at EVERY locale they have, and God help the one who does NOT want to follow the lemming trail they have mapped out for you.

I once misplaced something and nback-tracking to find it was almost impossible.

In a word, NICE stff (many times not ALL the time), reasonable pricing, but one has to pick and choos when to go (like 3 AM would be ideal assuming everyone else is home asleep...) In general I hate these new super supermarkets and stores that make you go with the flow (try shopping in NY at STEW LEONARDS!!!)

Yeah, I can't stand IKEA either. They give you this bill and you have to pick up all your stuff. Nice for small stuff, but for heavier stuff, not as much.

Same Experience ALL Stores operate the same way...They Opened a New IKEA in Brooklyn and following the Yellow Brick Road is Wack.

IF it wasn't for a good friend who has the Knack for putting their Stuff together I would never venture inside!

They did get a few points on their "Swedish Meatballs" though not bad for Frozen....

Same Experience ALL Stores operate the same way...They Opened a New IKEA in Brooklyn and following the Yellow Brick Road is Wack...

If you ever feel like visiting the only shopable IKEA, visit the one in Schaumburg, Illinois northwest of Chicago. It is on three levels and as of a few years ago you did not have to follow their silly track. They carry the same crappy stuff, but at least you don't feel like a mouse looking for the cheese at the exit.

Archived