face vrs watermelon

josephga
This topic is 5015 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love the Amazing Race. I think I have seen every episode from the early ones with people Ziplining near Victoria Falls right up until the most recent ones. I have applied with four different people and no luck getting near an interview to be on. I have even asked on this forum for someone to pull some strings to get me on the show, again with no luck. Where is the Gay Mafia when you need it.

Loved her taking that watermelon to the head. Looks like a great way to start the season.

I love the show too. my favorite contestant ever was charla The little person from season 5

I'm sorry Joseph, but how our favorites could be anyone other than Reichen and Chip I can't fathom (although Charla was "cute"). Reichen has been a real dick since then but they were great winning in season 4. I don't watch it much anymore but that was a biggie for me.

Archived