Clean your balls

Rick Munroe
This topic is 5018 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is there no longer an "edit" button? I can't find it. I'd like to fix my faux pas!

Rick, I think you'll be able to find the "Edit Post" button at the bottom of your message box when you're logged in (next to the "Reply" button). The edit time has been recently limited to an hour though. When the time has elapsed, the button vanishes.

Such an outstanding product~ I've written to AXE company to discuss furthering the line to include the AXE Ball accessory kit that includes two pressure plates to assure proper pressure within the balls, AXE Wax for creating that perfect shine and AXE-ial personal lubricant for conditioning the Balls further. Another idea they were considering was AXE Ball jell for repairs in emergency situations when you are hard at play and suddenly your balls go flat and you need to fill them up quick~ Balls that meet the tough demands of today's recreation... whether it be a professional bat, 9 iron, love on the court, or a fast game of hand ball. AXE for better balls... Score with confidence~!

Tyger~!

http://www.tygerscent.biz

tygerkink@yahoo.com

Archived