Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

A quickie...

Well the way I heard that basic joke it involved a catholic priest newly assigned to a parish. He decided to take a walk into town without his collar and was confronted by a woman who asked if he wanted a "quickie only 25 bucks" . Not knowing what it meant he ignored her. Then another woman asked him the same question. Then another!!!! Totally confused he thought to himself, "Hmmm... This must be woman stuff. I'll ask Mother Superior." He rings the convent doorbell and Mother superior comes to the front door. "Mother Superior, what's a quickie?" Her response, "25 bucks. Same price as in town!"

Yes, totally tasteless... and the $25 banana price point dates how long it has been since I heard that joke!!!

That's how I heard it, too, long ago.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was always my favorite...

http://www.slinkycity.com/img/fartmachine.jpeg

In fact I have two! I got one with three different fart sounds, then they put out one with five. o_O

Which of course I had to have. :rolleyes:

After your colonoscopy prep they're probably unnecessary at This particular point in time. :rolleyes:

8babde98e1bda31170c0c82404e1365a.jpg

Long ago I would visit LA once in a while. I had my radio on KFI. One show late at night had interviews about the most outrageous,usually politically incorrect subjects. The host was actually the guest too. People would call in and argue with the guest. It was hilarious. One time the guest was the man who invented dehydrated water.

8babde98e1bda31170c0c82404e1365a.jpg

Long ago I would visit LA once in a while. I had my radio on KFI. One show late at night had interviews about the most outrageous,usually politically incorrect subjects. The host was actually the guest too. People would call in and argue with the guest. It was hilarious. One time the guest was the man who invented dehydrated water.

Sort of like Steven Wright - "I bought some instant water, but I didn't know what to add.":)