Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

Not Friday; not sure it's funny. Nonetheless...

68-year-old traveled across country for sex with horse: cops

By Todd Venezia

New York Post

July 14, 2015 | 12:04pm

horse.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Michael Crawford

Photo: Reuters

Michael Crawford was nabbed in a “To Catch a Predator”-style sting, when a sheriff’s deputy lured him to Phoenix by pretending to be a horse owner ready to fulfill his equine-sex fantasy.

The eager 68-year-old — who told cops he has been traveling the country since the 1970s looking for horse sex — flew to the meeting last Friday.

He was taken to a ranch by an undercover officer and introduced to two horses, one of which he chose to have sex with, a Maricopa County Sheriff’s Department spokesman said Monday.

Crawford was busted on felony bestiality charges.

“Perversion has reached a new level,” Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said in a statement.

It was the eighth arrest for bestiality made by sheriff’s deputies in the past five years, his office said.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/14/68-year-old-travelled-across-country-for-sex-with-horse-cops/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Friday; not sure it's funny. Nonetheless...

68-year-old traveled across country for sex with horse: cops

By Todd Venezia

New York Post

July 14, 2015 | 12:04pm

horse.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Michael Crawford

Photo: Reuters

Michael Crawford was nabbed in a “To Catch a Predator”-style sting, when a sheriff’s deputy lured him to Phoenix by pretending to be a horse owner ready to fulfill his equine-sex fantasy.

The eager 68-year-old — who told cops he has been traveling the country since the 1970s looking for horse sex — flew to the meeting last Friday.

He was taken to a ranch by an undercover officer and introduced to two horses, one of which he chose to have sex with, a Maricopa County Sheriff’s Department spokesman said Monday.

Crawford was busted on felony bestiality charges.

“Perversion has reached a new level,” Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said in a statement.

It was the eighth arrest for bestiality made by sheriff’s deputies in the past five years, his office said.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/14/68-year-old-travelled-across-country-for-sex-with-horse-cops/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow

He should have come to Texas. Bestiality was decriminalized in 1974.

Gman

"In newly released details of the incident Sheriff Arpaio revealed that the horse in question had illegally crossed the border from Mexico with the intent to rape the fillies and ponies of Maricopa County.

Donald Trump's Gulfstream jet was last reported screaming toward Arizona for a mid-morning press conference. "

Thank god that Sheriff Arpaio is keeping the deserts of Arizona safe for fine, upstanding secessionists.

Dirty old Tom Eliot has a bit in 'The Waste Land':

Oh the moon shone bright on Mrs Porter

And on her daughter

They wash their feet in soda water

His source however was a bawdy song featuring the one-syllable ladybits word in place of 'feet.' :oops:

Dirty old Tom Eliot has a bit in 'The Waste Land':

His source however was a bawdy song featuring the one-syllable ladybits word in place of 'feet.' :oops:

Is it Oprah's "va-jay-jay"?

Wait - more than one syllable.

At least I've forever altered the trajectory of gynophobe and gynophile trivia by reducing the degrees of separation of T. S. Eliot and Oprah to one.

My place in history is secure.

See also:

Old Possum's treasury of smutty verse

TS Eliot's secret bawdy side is revealed in newly published poems

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/old-possums-treasury-of-smutty-verse-1311139.html

And of course the homosexual come-on smack dab in the middle of 'The Waste Land':

Under the brown fog of a winter noon

Mr. Eugenides, the Smyrna merchant

Unshaven, with a pocket full of currants

C.i.f. London: documents at sight,

Asked me in demotic French

To luncheon at the Cannon Street Hotel

Followed by a weekend at the Metropole.

Edited by AdamSmith

I saw this posted in a Gay Geeks section of facebook:

What comes to mind when you hear Meryl Streep?

I think it's a regular, intransitive verb, but I'm not sure. I can't find it online.

I was trying to remember the proper grammatical term for running verbs through their cases, i.e.,

I streep We streep

You streep Y'all streep

He / she /it streeps They streep

but I can't.