This Week at The Gaiety (review of August 25)

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 7954 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

DEAREST COOPER!

>Hey V.D.N.!

>Good hearing from a fellow member of the "Club Gaiety"

LOL - At this point I want a club card so with every 10 visits I get a freakin discount.

>guy was in shock.Talking about "CPR", could you see

>"Mistress Denise" giving it to him???

I can't picture Denise giving anything to anyone. That woman is all business. I get a smile from her through the bullet proof glass because I stand there until she gives me one. She is now training her daughter-sister and she seems to smile more. I think if I was in a booth all day I would not tend to smile. She needs a window ... or her own dancer.

>wasn't going to do all the work. Do you have any "insiders

>information" on Sylvio? I think he has a great look, that's

>if you can see it? His hair definitely needs trimming. Since

>I'll be in City again this week, I was leaning towards him.

Well, he was VERY tired in the lounge all weekend. I feel this is do to the fact he dances like the WHOLE team of Riverdance at once! He also has a bit of a temper as I saw him throw a cell phone down in front of Howard Johnsons. Now, if he uses that energy in the bedroom then that should be fun. He also has this Robin Hood outfit. I felt like Fryer Tuck sitting next to him. It was fun trying to talk Italian with him though that his not his dominant language.

How long will you be in the Big Apple? It seems that Jesse would be worth a private. It seems that my friend found out he does some more than the other fellows.

Now, Benoit is in town until September 1. If you REALLY want an interesting time you should try that. His info is all over Rentboy.com (as Kevin, Benoit, Master Kevin). If you like kink he does kink but he also does normal.

However, what I have learned is that I give them the "list" of what I like to do and if they say no to more than 1 thing I don't go.

Peace my friend!!

Valley Dweller North

Hi Guys,

I guess Hooboy didn't get a chance to post my review from this past week, so here it is.

Welcome to another edition of This Week at The Gaiety. This week’s show was a pretty good one, but having been in Montreal last weekend, perhaps I didn’t fully appreciate it, still thinking of the boys up north and when I could get back.

Thanks to Valley Dweller North for the great job he did filling in for me last week. I thought he showed a great deal of enthusiasm for his work and he clearly took his “job” seriously (perhaps too seriously). It’s great to know that I can take time off without anyone yelling and screaming “where is our review?” In fact, maybe you’re wishing he was back this week! It’s always fun hearing different perspectives on the guys and the show. As always, I welcome your comments, thoughts and questions (nyobsrvr@aol.com). I try to answer them all. It definitely helps if you put a relevant title in your emails, as I get lots of junk and may accidentally delete your note if there’s not a meaningful title line.

Before I get started with this week’s festivities, a few random thoughts.

This past Thursday, a few regular Gaiety goers got together to see another regular patron perform in a show. We met for dinner at a very nice, inexpensive Italian place in the village. Da Andrea, 557 Hudson Street (between Perry and W. 11th St) was a pleasant surprise. The atmosphere was very nice and the food was both tasty and presented very elegantly. I’d definitely recommend it if you’re in that neck of the woods. (Phone is (212) 367-1979).

The play we went to see was called Endless Night…Sweet Delight. I knew nothing about the subject matter of the play but went to see a friend perform. It was an enjoyable show, very well acted, with a good but somewhat too lengthy storyline. The theatre itself was small but was very pleasant. I noticed that they have names of the patrons on the backs of the seats, I keep wondering when The Gaiety is going to do that J? Check out their website at http://www.wingstheatre.com. The show is running Thursdays-Mondays at 8pm through September 7. Tickets are only 19 bucks and it’s a fun evening. The theatre is at 154 Christopher Street and you can get your tickets by phone at (212) 627-2961. All of the cast members did a very good job and I came away with a smile on my face. Jim did a great job, portraying an extremely queeny character (and character is the right word). He was hysterical, with all the right facial expressions, lines and mannerisms. My other favorite was Michael Vaccaro (you can check his website out at http://www.MichaelVaccaro.com; he is a very handsome guy and is a talented performer), who played the angel. His role was both convincing and sexy. I am therefore breaking with tradition and awarding him the Barefoot Man of the Week, the first time a non-dancer has been awarded this honor (after all, he was barefoot the entire play, how could I not take note). Michael will be performing/singing right up the street from The Gaiety at Don’t Tell Mama (http://www.donttellmama.com) in the near future; I think I will have to check him out. Not that it would make any of you more interested in the play, but there is some nudity in it. Uh oh, where did you guys go?

This Week’s Awards:

Best Show (1st Song): Angel

Best Show (2nd Song): Jesse

Fan Favorite: hard to call, Angel I think?

Most Improved: Mico Valentine

Best Dancer: Angel; honorable mention Mico Valentine

Boy Next Door: Corey

Boy Most Likely to Appear in A&F Catalog: Nicholas

Barefoot Boy of the Week: Christian

Barefoot Man of the Week: Michael Vaccaro (see above)

Biggest Dick: no runaway winner this week, several nice ones though

Best Erection: Frankie

Best Butt: Angel, Nicholas

Best Body: Kevin

Most Muscular: Kevin

Best Newcomer: Sylvio; honorable mention to Marco who was only there Friday

Best Smile: Jesse

Best Eye Contact: Mico Valentine

Most Congenial: James

Most Sensual: Sylvio

Most Sexual: Christian

Worst Shoes: Corey

Best Dressed: James

Best Underwear/Bathing Suit: NYO

Worst Tattoo: this award has been retired

Boy Would Most Want to go Dancing With: Angel

Boy Would Most Want on your arm at the theater: Ricardo

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Ballgame (hockey game) with: Mico Valentine

Boy Would Most Want to go Shopping With: Christian

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Beach with: Angel

Boy Would Most Want to wake up next to: Angel

As always, the opinions conveyed in this review are mine alone. We all have different tastes, so the guys I like the most might be the ones you like the least. There is rarely any consensus on who is “best in show”. That becomes obvious, when at the end of the weekend shows, more than half of the dancers get tips when the fans proclaim their preferences. I am frequently amazed when a patron who has not been tipping the entire night decides to tip a dancer I like the least. Different strokes for different folks.

As always, this week’s review will only cover the dancers performing on both Friday and Saturday nights. Marco was there, making his debut on Friday night and I look forward to his next appearance. He looked like a very promising newcomer.

1. Angel, a good way to start off a show with a good-looking blond Eastern European boy (I think I need to do that trip one of these days; not only are some of my favorite Gaiety boys from there, but some of my Montreal favorites are too), now sporting some nice highlights in his hair. Angel is one of the best dancers here at The Gaiety, moving about the stage at a furious pace, working up quite the sweat. I get tired just watching him in action. He has a soccer player build, great calves and legs, a beautiful, yet big bubble butt, which he’s showing off more week after week, a nice chest, which looked a bit more developed this time around and a friendly smile. Angel did pretty well getting hard this week, but the one time he didn’t, he shrugged it off and I think the audience appreciated him even more. I liked the way he dressed this weekend, in long shorts and tank tops, ready for some hot sweaty action. He has a very nice, friendly personality and it was great seeing him back on stage after a very brief hiatus.

2. Ricardo, a very handsome looking Brazilian, one of the best looking guys from the waist up. He has a beautiful face, nice smile, great abs and chest and he’s a good dancer. He seems to have a bit of an attitude on stage, some may like it, it’s not for me. I don’t like it when he wears his movie star shades out there, but he seemed to be doing less of that this time around than in the past. Also, while not barefoot, he’s moving in the right direction, going socked this time around. Ricardo has a nice uncut dick which he plays with at considerable length during his second number. His weakest area is his hairy butt, which is not nearly as perfect as the rest of him.

3. Christian, a sexually charged performer, very oral on stage, lifting his shirt up with his teeth, playing with himself quite a bit, choking himself with his belt, shoving a finger up his butt and yes, even stuffing a few of his tips up there. They held up pretty well, but I don’t recommend asking him if he can change a twenty. Christian looked a bit more muscular this time around, think he’s been hitting the gym. He has somewhat longish dark hair, which falls down across his face, very sexy. He dresses nicely; I particularly liked his selection in jeans, very stylish. He’s a friendly guy, down-to-earth, playful, very much the model type with a pretty-boy face and smile.

4. Mico Valentine, a muscular man, this time expressing what I felt was a softer side. He danced a lot more than I recall in previous performances, bringing some of the mannerisms of his friends Ben and Giovanni into his routine. He had much-improved eye contact, even with his tinted glasses in his first song. He was really trying to connect with the audience and did a good job of it. He smiled a lot more than he had in the past and seemed to maybe even be enjoying himself out on stage. The only negative was that I don’t believe he got hard for even one of the shows I saw the entire week. He is quite well endowed but he never got a good erection, guess he was devoting his performance elsewhere. Mico has a beautiful body, very well toned, especially his upper body. He has recently appeared in a Muscle Hunks video, so you can imagine how good looking he must be.

5. Frankie, a cute boy, well toned but lean, mischievous when he wants to be. It was funny when one patron had his hand on the stage and Frankie pretended to stomp on it. Frankie has very Italian looking features along with a pierced eyebrow and three (or maybe even four) tattoos. Frankie was among the most well-endowed performers this week, always staying hard, showing off his nicely curved dick throughout his second song. For a smaller guy, he has quite the large one. In the past, he’s been very smiley and happy on stage. This week, he didn’t seem nearly as animated or happy. He was extremely slow in removing his shirt in his first number, the crowd was getting very fidgety waiting for the unveiling. It’s not like his body is that incredible that we should have had to wait almost 3 minutes to see his goods. I think it was a bit over-dramatic. Nonetheless, Frankie is a very good-looking guy, but his show needs to improve if he’s going to reach for the stars.

6. James, an improving performer, nice looks, very neatly dressed, always looking his best. He has a nicely chiseled chest, a butt which is above average and was brought more into play this time around than previously and a nice dick, especially that big head, which is definitely an attention getter. James is a good dancer, moving about the stage pretty well. He has a shy, reserved personality but is a nice guy. I think this time around was his best effort.

7. Sylvio, a newcomer, who I’d seen previously at other venues. He was much more comfortable there, using a prop of the pole in the middle of the stage to his benefit. Sylvio sports very long streaky brown/blond hair, it was way too long and constantly obscured his face. When he wanted to, he danced well, but it looked more like he was having spasms than he was dancing. He danced in spurts, ranging from no movement at all to rapid-fire, willy-nilly, out-of-control. He has a very nice chest, which looked really good coming out from underneath his white shirt, a nice butt and a decent sized dick. He has very nice lips and eyes, which are sometimes hard to see beneath that mop of hair that virtually everyone in the audience wanted to shear. He looked like an Italian movie star to me, a good look and not a bad debut. I believe he will be continuing into the early part of next week (see below).

8. Corey, a nice looking dark haired guy, not much of a stage performer, but with a good upper body. He doesn’t show much personality on stage, smiling only occasionally. He looked to be in better shape to me than on his past engagement. He’s always had a good upper body and legs that are way too thin. He has a nice dick, long but rarely if ever gets hard. On Saturday, he locked up the worst shoes category by wearing sneakers for his second song. They were untied and I was nervous that he was going to fall. Perhaps he was trying to go barefoot and changed his mind at the last moment? No, I don’t think so.

9. Kevin, a fun performer, a platinum blond with a hot-looking body. He is very sexy on stage but needs to cater a bit more to the audience’s desires. Like Frankie, he waited until the very last moment to remove his shirt. What are these guys thinking? If I had a chest like Kevin, I would rip off my shirt at the first opportunity I got. Kevin has a nice well-proportioned body, a big dick, a nice bubble butt and a memorable tattoo that says the word SLAVE in big block letters. I guess you get the drift of this. He appears to be very friendly, smiling a lot, seeming to enjoy the stage. He touches the tippers as he goes by, always a good idea, just another way of connecting with the fans.

10. Nicholas, a handsome performer, one who I have enjoyed more and more of late. He is pretty serious on stage, rarely smiling, but he has a nice body, not as big as he once was, but not as small as his first appearance. He has toned down his outfits and they’re less offbeat than they were at one point (I still wish he’d get rid of those stupid construction shoes in his first song). He is an ok dancer, moving about well, showing off his best feature, his butt. He also has a great looking dick and gets among the best erections of any of the guys. He has become increasingly friendly and is gradually adjusting to this line of work. His hair is not as dyed as it once was, it looks good in it’s more natural brownish color. One thing I really haven’t focused on this week is how many of the dancers had shaved crotches. I think many of the patrons don’t like this. My personal preference is a shaved or mostly shaved chest, but natural hair in that area and on the legs, but we all like different things.

11. Jesse, a sexy performer, great smile, very sexual on stage, giving the patrons a good view for their dollar tips. He is a good dancer, has a nice smile and has a nice natural physique, not overdone at all. He is very flirty on stage, making sure that the patrons get a good chance to admire him. He’s very playful and seems to be a very friendly young man.

12. Dayton, a nice-looking guy, much better without his infamous dreads. He puts on a good show, always smiling, having fun, working the audience. He is very sexually appealing, sports a good butt, a nice dick, a well-worked out chest and his patented vertical pushup shows off his great strength and body control.

That’s the wrap-up for this week, all-in-all, a pretty good show. Next week, for Labor Day, I think we’re in for some big treats. The weekday lineup sounds like this. Sylvio is going to continue through midweek, when he’ll be replaced by Mark Dalton (Thursday – Saturday only). Corey, Nicholas, Jesse and Dayton will be continuing. Joining them will be Michael and Rico. The weekend promises to be a stellar lineup with Mark Dalton’s return along with Tristan Miller, Marco and possibly a very big surprise performer.

I don’t normally give previews more than a week in advance, but because you’ve all been so patient, here’s a big tip for you. Starting on Labor Day, I am excited to announce that two performers who haven’t been on our stage in almost a year will be returning. They are among the most popular guys here. I’m sure you’ll all be excited to welcome back Sebastian and Andre. Also joining them for this holiday extravaganza will be the entertaining William. It sounds like there is definitely something to look forward to.

Have a great holiday weekend and I’ll see you all soon.

Hugs,

NYO

NYO...GREAT REVIEWS! You have such a wonderful talent for making each dancer come alive right before our eyes. Also thanks for the advice/reviews on the plays and restaurant. Hope I'll be able to check them out.

On a personal note, I like the posting of your reviews better on the "Lounge". It gives us a better chance to reply/respond to them more easily.

NYO, thanks again for bringing us the "greatest show on 46th St.":-)

Caught the Gaiety show today. NYO, you almost got the line up correct, just one change.

In order of appearance:

1. Michael

2. Corey

3. Sylvio

4. Vinny

5. Nicholas

6. Dayton

7. Jesse

From my quick survey of a few men still awake by the end of the show, Michael won in the department of best looking on stage and Sylvio, in spite of his long hair that covers his face, came in second...I had a chance to talk with Michael. If you are thinking about a private with this handsome guy, talk to him first. He told me "no kissing, no sucking (on his part), and no fucking..." I said "no thanks"!

Not the best show this week, however, the weekend sounds exciting. Only Sylvio can really dance, but all dancers are in great shape.

Guest Thunderbuns

>Only Sylvio can really dance, but all dancers are

>in great shape.

I don't think the audiance is expecting Martha Graham.

Thunderbuns

>>Only Sylvio can really dance, but all dancers are

>>in great shape.

>

>I don't think the audiance is expecting Martha Graham.

LOL!

I seem to like the guys that move good rather than dance. If they can move to the beat and be sensual about it that seems better than real dance moves. Maybe it is me but I tend to laugh when anyone tries serious dance moves while naked. Last summer there was someone doing actual ballet moves. They were nice but he was naked. Since I knew I would laugh, and I hate to be rude, I retreated to the lounge. I compare it to seeing my neighbor do lawn care. I am glad he is keeping up his grounds and it is nice to see the neighborhood look nice but if he was nude, regardless if he was hot, I would laugh.

Valley Dweller

Hello Cooper!

>From my quick survey of a few men still awake by the end of

STILL AWAKE is the key word! SO MANY patrons were snoozing this weekend. At one point Frankie stomped on the stage and shocked the hell out of a sleeping senior. I thought I was going to have to do CPR.

>talk to him first. He told me "no kissing, no sucking (on

>his part), and no fucking..." I said "no thanks"!

GOOD FOR YOU. It seems services are getting scarce. My friend asks THEM why he should go with them! He makes them work for the deal. I was shocked. Though I am getting a bit more brave it seems whenever they come to talk to me I turn into toast.

Valley Dweller

Hello NYO!

>Thanks to Valley Dweller North for the great job he did

>filling in for me last week. I thought he showed a great

>deal of enthusiasm for his work and he clearly took his

>“job” seriously (perhaps too seriously).

Well, there are a few things I take VERY seriously in life. They are my 2 fav shows on the WB, my hair, music, helping Martha Stewart anyway I can and NICE BUTTS. Thanks again for letting me wear your "crown" for a week. Now that your majesty is back I will just be another ho in the court.

>Best Underwear/Bathing Suit: NYO

Well, isn't that different to give yourself an award? Do tell us about your underware Mister Man!

Valley Dweller North

PS - Stockbar - are they moving again or what? I need to plan my voyage north of this tired ass Valley I dwell in. }>

Though I am getting a

>bit more brave it seems whenever they come to talk to me I turn into toast.

>Valley Dweller

Hey V.D.N.!

Good hearing from a fellow member of the "Club Gaiety"...I always have a good laugh when I see the dancers imitate the patrons, esp. the ones sleeping... I was laughing when you shared your story of the nude ballet dancer, it reminded me of the time I put a tip in front of a sleeping patron. Austin was the dancer, and as you know, he squats down in front of you, sometimes touching you, to pick up his tips. So just as he was about to pick up the tip,I kick the chair and woke the guy up. Austin was right in his face and the guy was in shock.Talking about "CPR", could you see "Mistress Denise" giving it to him???

When there are only 7 dancers during the weekdays it's not as exciting as the weekend's line up. As for today's show, have you ever seen Michael dance? He's a real beauty, that's why I was interested in a "private", but when I spoke with him, suddendly I felt like your friend. For $200+tip, I wasn't going to do all the work. Do you have any "insiders information" on Sylvio? I think he has a great look, that's if you can see it? His hair definitely needs trimming. Since I'll be in City again this week, I was leaning towards him.

Hope all is well in the valley up North.

Take care,

"Cooper"

>I can't picture Denise giving anything to anyone. That

>woman is all business. I get a smile from her through the

>bullet proof glass because I stand there until she gives me

>one.

Hey V.D. North,

Not only is her booth "bullet proof", but it's also sound proof. When I was talking with her in regards to being open on 9-11, she had to remove that piece of wood blocking the money slot to talk to me. Imagine, you can say anything you want to her and she can't hear you!

Do you have any "insiders information on Sylvio?

>

>Well, he was VERY tired in the lounge all weekend. I feel

>this is do to the fact he dances like the WHOLE team of

>Riverdance at once! He also has a bit of a temper as I saw

>him throw a cell phone down in front of Howard Johnsons.

>Now, if he uses that energy in the bedroom then that should

>be fun. He also has this Robin Hood outfit. I felt like

>Fryer Tuck sitting next to him.

So in other words, he steals for the rich and gives to the poor...Imagine, throwing his cell phone on the ground, I thought that was an escorts "life line". Don't know any who can live without it...However, Sylvio still looked tired on Mon. I think his dark eyes and eyebrows give that impression. Of course, his glassy eyes could imply something else.

It seems that Jesse

>would be worth a private... my friend found out

>he does some more than the other fellows.

Does more? please expand on this...

Jesse is a possibility, only if Sylvio answers "no" to one of my basic questions.

>Now, Benoit is in town until September 1.

I did see Benoit dance, but when he comes out during his second number, that tattoo "SLAVE" really bothers me. I find it very offensive, especially if I were the one giving him head.

>

>However, what I have learned is that I give them the "list"

>of what I like to do and if they say no to more than 1 thing

>I don't go.

Good for you, and I thought you were a "piece of toast" around those hunks. Wish it were that easy for other patrons.

Take care and I'll keep you posted.

"Cooper"

HELLO COOPER!

>Hey V.D. North,

>Not only is her booth "bullet proof", but it's also sound

>proof. When I was talking with her in regards to being open

>on 9-11, she had to remove that piece of wood blocking the

>money slot to talk to me. Imagine, you can say anything you

>want to her and she can't hear you!

LOL! I forgot about that. At first I thought she was like John Travolta in that Boy in the Bubble movie and she could not come out. Now, I know there is a female bathroom there but she tells the female patrons that it is broken. I know she uses it unless there is something special in that booth.

I also must confirm that she does have legs. When I got there a bit early two weeks ago I waited outside and she came walking down the street with some shopping bags. She was sweet and allowed me to come in as she opened up. It was "behind the scenes" at the Gaiety. AND they own that soda machiene! They buy the soda and jack it up! That place is a money maker for sure.

That is a good question about 9/11. Though I am a horn dog and I love naked male flesh I would find it a bit vulgar if they were open that day. What did she say to you about 9/11?

>So in other words, he steals for the rich and gives to the

>poor...Imagine, throwing his cell phone on the ground, I

>thought that was an escorts "life line". Don't know any who

Well, I guess his lifeline was not working too well for him that weekend. I heard him complain he wasn't doing alot of "stuff" outside the Gaiety.

>can live without it...However, Sylvio still looked tired on

>Mon. I think his dark eyes and eyebrows give that

>impression. Of course, his glassy eyes could imply something

>else.

So many of them take poppers, etc. The only "crack" I am interested in is, well, you know. It is sad to see some of them strung up on stuff. If it is that much pressure for some of them then they need to stop.

> It seems that Jesse

>>would be worth a private... my friend found out

>>he does some more than the other fellows.

>

>Does more? please expand on this...

>Jesse is a possibility, only if Sylvio answers "no" to one

>of my basic questions.

He does kiss, and it isn't light kissing. When they tell me they do light kissing I stop right there. I know kissing is a personal, intimate thing for most people. However, for me, it is very sexual and erotic and if they don't kiss I prob don't go with them. That is why it is good to go over the "to do" list before leaving the lounge.

>>Now, Benoit is in town until September 1.

>

>I did see Benoit dance, but when he comes out during his

>second number, that tattoo "SLAVE" really bothers me. I find

>it very offensive, especially if I were the one giving him

>head.

LOL. Some people either love it or hate it. It did catch my attention for sure. He told me he got it that low so one could not see it when he wears underware (which I thought none of them did) and he told me he won't be doing this forever so he wanted it low enough. I guess that would be hard for Grandpa Benoit to explain to Benoit the III why slave is below grandpa's belly button.

>>However, what I have learned is that I give them the "list"

>>of what I like to do and if they say no to more than 1 thing

>>I don't go.

>

>Good for you, and I thought you were a "piece of toast"

>around those hunks. Wish it were that easy for other

>patrons.

Well, at first, I was very shy and stupid. Though I am no expert or "fancy man" (I like beer out of a 40 oz bottle) I know now this is MY money and MY time (as well as thier time) and I need to be a bit more specific and willing to talk to them about what will and wont happen.

However, it wasn't until recently that I finally sat up close and started to tip, etc. To me, that is a lot of fun to get attention from them that way. I use to sit in the back. I have blossomed. It also helps to know of 1 or 2 that do what you like and when they are in town it really gives you something to look forward to.

Peace my friend!

Valley Dweller North

Hi Valley D. North,

After practically shouting the question through the bullet proof window, "WILL YOU BE OPEN ON 9-11," Denise, looking surprised at the question, said "YES"...As for 9-11 memorial services going on in NYC, the Times Square Visitors Center has a list of all the events. I've been invited to an AM Memorial Mass at ST. Patricks, after that I'm not sure what I'll be doing. As for going to the Gaiety, don't know. It's going to be a tough day. How about you?

Cooper

Greetings Cooper!

>Hi Valley D. North,

>After practically shouting the question through the bullet

>proof window, "WILL YOU BE OPEN ON 9-11," Denise, looking

>surprised at the question, said "YES"...As for 9-11 memorial

>services going on in NYC, the Times Square Visitors Center

>has a list of all the events. I've been invited to an AM

>Memorial Mass at ST. Patricks, after that I'm not sure what

>I'll be doing. As for going to the Gaiety, don't know. It's

>going to be a tough day. How about you?

I don't know how to feel about that being open. For some reason I wouldn't be even thinking about this if it was 9/11/03. I just feel that after one year, and out of respect, it should be closed. I don't know .. sometimes I am very Pollyanna.

As for me I will at work that day and there will be something at work to honor and remember. I do know that the town I live in we lost several people and a coworker lost her brother. I just hope all the memorials and services will be tasteful. I would rather be in the city at the mass you will be attending. However, though I could take the day off I would not feel appropriate doing so.

PEACE MY FRIEND

VDN

By the way, back to the Gaiety this week? }>

I like seeing the review here. It also gives guys a chance to tell what kinds of experiences they've had with the current crop of dancers. With all the complaining (justified) about the Gaiety dancers "private" shows it would be a good way of getting some newer reviews since the ones on the NY section are so out of date. I was there today. Vinnie looked good to me but as usual, I just left after the show figuring he'd be a waste of time and money. If somone had reviewed him positively I would have considered him. Rick Munroe once posted "Take Back The Site". Maybe it's time we "Took Back The Gaiety" from the women who go there and the dancers who love them.

Archived