Message Center is back!....thanks....looks great

azdr0710
This topic is 5044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well done daddy and deej.

Thanks! Our posters who participated on the test board helped more than they'll ever know!

Perfect one day back and we have already insulted one moderator. What do you have up your sleave for day two. Deej pics in drag.

There are many forms of drag, and I'm guilty of several. There are pictures out there of me as a USMC Staff sergeant. There are pictures of me in tux. There are pictures of me in lederhosen playing in a polka band.

Give it your best shot! LOL

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks! Our posters who participated on the test board helped more than they'll ever know!

There are many forms of drag, and I'm guilty of several. There are pictures out there of me as a USMC Staff sergeant. There are pictures of me in tux. There are pictures of me in lederhosen playing in a polka band.

Give it your best shot! LOL

Damn. Ok who out there has these

Ill pay big money for the lederhosen shots. LOL. More if he's wearing Heidi style wig.

But seriously thanks for all the hard work. I know its a passion it has to be when you dont get paid. But it is greatly appreciated and missed when not Here.

Tuba or squeeze box?

Neither, but with four clarinet players of varying ... ummm ... abilities it often sounded the same. "Clarinet Polka" was never more haunting.

Damn. Ok who out there has these

Ill pay big money for the lederhosen shots. LOL. More if he's wearing Heidi style wig.

Oh, please! It was a LIZA wig!

Archived