Lick These Sexy Pits, Man!

JackTwist
This topic is 5066 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#7 ...Is one dirty boy...I want his pits and his tongue....both at the same time....whew. nice set of pics,,,,Jack

I'm with doitb4ugo...#7 ain't the most muscular or the prettiest, but he dang sure is the most fuckable, imo. I am guessing he could turn over and take it like a man all night loooonngg, then wake up in the morning beggin' for more.

Love "The Gallery"---it's all about fantasy and seeing what we want to see:)) Number 7 does nothing for me, but it's great fun to read what others "read into" his photo. Look back at the two guys who have almost no pit hair, and have obviously shaved other areas, then compare them to number two. For me? It's all about looking at a MAN who has gone beyond puberty and has sexy hair in the right places.

Thanks for posting some interesting eye candy for my wednesday AM.

Dayum...Thanks for the gorgeous armpits, jack. More, more, more, please! Btw, hunk #1 is my favorite but I'll happily take them all.

I'm with you, CowboyUp! In addition to your first ten words, I'd like guys #'s 2, 3,5, and 7--individually are all together in a "hot pits and other things fest!"

#1 Major Hunk

Dayum...Thanks for the gorgeous armpits, jack. More, more, more, please! Btw, hunk #1 is my favorite but I'll happily take them all.

Totally Agree. #1 a Major Hunk! This Pix goes back aways. He can be found on "Dink Flamingo Dirty Bird" Site! He has gotten some Major Tats since this pix was taken! :eek:

He's Damn Hot in his Videos!

#1 a Major Hunk! This Pix goes back aways. He can be found on "Dink Flamingo Dirty Bird" Site! He has gotten some Major Tats since this pix was taken! He's Damn Hot in his Videos!

BG, Thanks for the id on hunk #1. He sure looks like a "dirty bird"...and I like it!

Less Hairy Pits for Me.

Look back at the two guys who have almost no pit hair, and have obviously shaved other areas, then compare them to number two. For me? It's all about looking at a MAN who has gone beyond puberty and has sexy hair in the right places.

Different strokes for different, uhm, arm-pit lickers...I prefer a man with little (or only moderate) hair under his pits... I like exploring under the arm, but am not crazy about coming up for air with a mouth full of fur. I agree, however, that all these guys are prime beef and awesome to feast the eyes upon.

#7 ...Is one dirty boy...I want his pits and his tongue....both at the same time....whew.

I'm a HUGE armpit fan myself, and I have to confess that doitb4ugo just fed into a fantasy I've always had - being with a guy who can easily tongue his own pits, so that we can have our tongues in there together. Fucking hot!

I definitely want guys #1 and #2 big time, but I'll take 'em all ;-)

Sometimes I tend to think I'm the only guy with a pit fetish, lol...I'm always glad to see that other guys really get into it too.

pits

So why is it that so many gay men find armpits so sexy? I hadn't even thought of it very much when I was young and just coming out, being a pecs and abs man myself, and then I met a guy who was absolutely obsessed with armpits, and after that one encounter something clicked for me and I became a bit pits man. Nothing could turn me on quite so much as a picture of a sex guy with his arms raised - or, in the flesh, eagerly licking out the armpit of a guy with muscular arms and big shoulders. I've never quite figured out what the erotic attraction is, but it's there. Even though I hate the taste of deodorant!

Pretty sure it is the erotic stimulation you get from the sweat Love the smell of a clean pit and then I like getting it sweaty.

hehe, I'm just the opposite - I love the smell of a sweaty pit and I like getting it clean. ;-)

Clean pits are nice too - but I do admit that the sweaty scent turns me on. Like crazy. ;-)

As to other reasons why we find pits sexy? I do think there's something about the hair - maybe it is indeed some sort of admiration of "manhood" (the "going beyond puberty" thing that Samai139 said earlier in the thread), just as we might admire chest hair or pubic hair, etc. But maybe combine that with the fact that I feel there's something just a little bit "secret" about pit hair - just like pubic hair, we don't normally go showing it off in day-to-day social interaction - except when a guy's wearing a tank top, etc.

So I think for me part of it is in the thrill that a guy is "revealing" something about his body that one doesn't see all the time. And I do find I like to take "sneak peeks" when I can - if, for instance, I see a guy in a loose-fitting t-shirt, where I can look into the sleeve when he raises his arm a certain amount, and check out the "secret" hair...or of course when a guy's wearing a tank, etc, and even when his arms are by his side there might be just a hint of hair sticking out...

I spend most of my teen years kinda sorta knowing I was gay, but not secure enough yet to really be able to come out - which I finally did when I was 17. But I do have memories of "discovering" that my classmates in 8th/9th grade were starting to grow hair "under there" - some boys just a little bit, and some boys that were already getting nice big dark "pads" of pit hair. I'm not sure I equated this with it being "sexy" yet - but it was at least both fascinating and again, something sort of "secret" in a way. Then I do have memories of, perhaps as a young high schooler, going to a college basketball game, and I realizing I was concentrating much, much more on watching all the exposed armpits than I was actually following the game. I think that that's when I really begin to realize that this was a real attraction for me.

I don't have an exact memory of when I first actually tried to stroke or lick a guy's pits during sex - but I'm pretty sure it was in college. And i think even then it was still a very embarrassing thing to admit that I wanted to do that...looking back on things now, I wish I had been a bit bolder in those early days, lol.

Armpits are just the sexiest things about a guy. When a man has his arm up and exposes his pit, there's something vulnerable yet oh-so-sexy about the tension in the triceps and deltoids. And that hairy pit with its natural, musky odor just makes you wanna bury your face in it. You can forget going back to the womb for comfort, the smell and taste of a strong man's armpit does it all for me.

Armpits are Raw Masculinity.

I never thought that there were so many men interested in armpits, mmm. It's the whole masculine aura for me. I love it when a guy with a broad back, deep chest, big shoulders and thick triceps raises his arms over his head and shows his hairy forests. They're not pretty or graceful, I think they've got a brutal rawness about them that's almost obscene. For me they're totally sexual. I love the way they haven't been messed with by fashion, no guy I know waxes or shaves or dyes his pits, it's like most of the world doesn't know how potent they are. To me they even look like erogenous zones.

When I'm with a man my test is to kiss him, then bury my face and tongue in his pits, then go back to kissing his lips. If he can cope with the taste of his own pit-hair and sweat, I know it's gonna be a hot night!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived