Need a new steady in NYC

adriano46
This topic is 5084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last summer I happened to come across a really superior guy who gave terrific massage in his apartment down in the Village. He was from the Ukraine, beautifully muscled and very well traine in various methods of massage. He met clients in his immaculate (but small) apartment, a walk-up, always greeting you with a bottle of cold water, and having the bathoom ready for you to take a complete shower with fresh towels etc... (both before and after).

The room where he had his table was always dark, lit with scented candles and nice background music. He was not a guy who chattered a lot, but got to work (always wearing a wife-beater and gym shorts, eventually losing the T as he personally sweat quite a bit during these sessions, and occasionally (when I wanted) would move to a happy ending.

Alas, he is not in business anymore.... and I need to find another steady guy, not too much on the high $$ of things, to replace him.

So, any suggestions? My minimal requirements:

1) Preferably near Penn Station/LIRR as I often plan my once- or twice-monthly massage before commuting (or somewhere on the West or East Side (definatly NOT in the Financial district or abve 72nd street)... (if there is a uy on LI who I have not heard of... better..)

2) Prefer a guy who is definately GAY or very comfortable with gays for an occasional interaction that is not awkward.

3) I am 5'10" and prefer a guy who is no taller than 6'0" for personal reasons. I know it sounds arbitrary when dealing with massage. So I am eccentric. I love shorter guys but they have to be really strong (muscular??) to be good at getting my muscles into shape as I prefer deep tissue, sports, shaitsu, Thai, types of massage.

4) Race not an issue, but prefer Caucasian, Mediterranean, Latino, Black (in no order) but have a soft spot for Slavs (Eastern European).

5) Must have his own place and a TABLE. Also one who has shower facilities available for use before and after.

6) Finally a guy who can (if mtually wanted) move into a sort of happy session at the end but without doubling the price ;-)

Kevin (NYMuscleMassage.com) is/was terrific, but his site and Rentboy ad have been down for a few weeks, so I'm not sure what's up, as it were. He has a hot body, delivers a solid masssage, which, if you like, integrates the eroticism throughout the session. It builds, you might say, to quite a climax.

This sort of momentum was not the case for my disappointing session with the highly overrated Jake Deckard. The jerk off was a bit of an afterthought. I found him unfriendly and his massage not very good.

Thanks Lanky. Yes, I had marked Kevin but the ad is not up these days. One (minor??) issue, I hav a sort of aversion to tattoos on guys. It's a personal hang-up, and so I prefer a guy who has no tattoos, or if they are there, they are minimal.

Thanks Lanky. Yes, I had marked Kevin but the ad is not up these days. One (minor??) issue, I hav a sort of aversion to tattoos on guys. It's a personal hang-up, and so I prefer a guy who has no tattoos, or if they are there, they are minimal.

Kevin's ad still running on Massage M4M:

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/11853/

Or try his phone:

917/715-2950

Well worth a try and a visit.

I had a massage a few years back from a guy named Mauro in NYC..he was named the best along with big Jake on one of the threads here (? still there). He fits all the criteria except maybe location (think he was a bit north of where you are looking).

Does anyone have recent info on Mauro..he still is my standard for a combo sensual/therapeutic massage that morphs into the climax, not the abrupt j/o the last 5 min type.

luka

I tried Luka quite awhile ago.( maybe 4 -5 years) . He was in chelsea at the time. He promised a nude , sensual massage with mutual touch and release. right from the start I didn't think he was very friendly. He never took his underwear off. The massage was weak with no sensual element to it . No touching of any kind and no indication that a release would happen or be pleasurable. After about 40 minutes i told him I was done , got up , paid and left. He took the money and said nothing.

Archived