hot subway trip

johnnyboy
This topic is 5072 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yesterday when i was going to my work, i entered the subwayplatform and saw a beautiful guy waiting for the next train. He was that gorgeous that i couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was wearing sunglasses so i was unable to see if he saw me staring at him. He was athletic build, wearing a thight muscleshirt and jeans that showed the shape of his butt in a great way. When the train stopped, we entered through different doors but to my surprise he took the seat next to me. Now i was able to watch this stud more closely. During the train ride he was bending forward to grab some stuff out of his bag and when he did that i could see the top of his ass. i can tell you that i enjoyed it. Then he started to play with his officebadge. I could see his picture on it, the company name but unfortunately not his name. When he reached his destination i noticed that he was definately looking at me with a horny smile. Too bad that i didn't know his name (now i can't do a facebook search) but man from now on i like going to my work by subway. The first thing i did after arriving my office was a quick handjob. Now i'm praying that he will take this subway more often at the same time as i do.

Then he started to play with his officebadge. I could see his picture on it, the company name but unfortunately not his name.

Yeah, most companies have started minimizing or not even including names on their badge/pass. It's a privacy thing.

Now, you know the station he exited. You know the company name. Rather than blindly taking the same route, STALK the company and the arrival station, too!

Guest greatness

wow

Maybe he was interested in you rubbing his office badge in front of you.. What you could have done is introduce yourself or say.. You work at blah blah blah.. I work a couple of blocks from there.. and say hi I'm ....

Yesterday when i was going to my work, i entered the subwayplatform and saw a beautiful guy waiting for the next train. He was that gorgeous that i couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was wearing sunglasses so i was unable to see if he saw me staring at him. He was athletic build, wearing a thight muscleshirt and jeans that showed the shape of his butt in a great way. When the train stopped, we entered through different doors but to my surprise he took the seat next to me. Now i was able to watch this stud more closely. During the train ride he was bending forward to grab some stuff out of his bag and when he did that i could see the top of his ass. i can tell you that i enjoyed it. Then he started to play with his officebadge. I could see his picture on it, the company name but unfortunately not his name. When he reached his destination i noticed that he was definately looking at me with a horny smile. Too bad that i didn't know his name (now i can't do a facebook search) but man from now on i like going to my work by subway. The first thing i did after arriving my office was a quick handjob. Now i'm praying that he will take this subway more often at the same time as i do.

Guest greatness

or

Wait outside at the company entrance with a cup of Starbucks coffee. When he comes out bump into him and spill it all over his shirt.. ;)

Yeah, most companies have started minimizing or not even including names on their badge/pass. It's a privacy thing.

Now, you know the station he excited. You know the company name. Rather than blindly taking the same route, STALK the company and the arrival station, too!

afterwards i realized that i must always carry my business cards with me, now they are always at my desk. by the way the company he works for is a large company. I think that more than 2.000 people work at the headoffice. But i must say that it's a gay friendly company.

headoffice

johnnyboy that 'headoffice' cracks me up. The military (at least the Army) called the Headquarters Building on a Post, the "Head Shed" and I've heard Headquarters and Home office all my life. But I've only heard HeadOffice from you and a certain lady in West Virgina.

I just always go there in my mind - headoffice, the office where you get ...

I did once have a friend who referred to the president of the company as the 'headcheese' - He was referencing that particular deli speciality, I'm sure. But I always thought of another head cheese.

Subways and elevators

I love that subway story....and yes companies have moved to no name on badges, this week I am working at a company where my badge says very simply "contractor" with a gold background.

I had the pleasure of getting stuck on a freight elevator today with two very good looking and charming men helping me move a piece of equipment I am installing. Both were wearing jeans, T shirts and appeared to be early 30's to late 40's. Found out later they were father and son! He must have been a very young father.

Guest greatness

or

he must have aged slowly..

Both were wearing jeans, T shirts and appeared to be early 30's to late 40's. Found out later they were father and son! He must have been a very young father.

I was on a NYC bus a couple of weeks ago sitting across from a nice looking young man who was intently reading something on his cellphone. I couldn't help but notice that his crotch began to grow and grow. Fortunately for him he was wearing baggy shorts, but I tell you this, the kid had a huge hardon! Until I got off, he spent the remainder of the trip trying to adjust it to the right position. I almost offered to help! He was cute, too!

ED

Well, if you had a business card, as he left you could have given it to him with an invitation to call. Worst thing would be he drops it right there, Best thing, he drops his pants later.

haha, i had someone drop my business card right in front of my face.

rejection sucks!

Guest greatness

maybe

He was turned on by you staring at him.. :)

I was on a NYC bus a couple of weeks ago sitting across from a nice looking young man who was intently reading something on his cellphone. I couldn't help but notice that his crotch began to grow and grow. Fortunately for him he was wearing baggy shorts, but I tell you this, the kid had a huge hardon! Until I got off, he spent the remainder of the trip trying to adjust it to the right position. I almost offered to help! He was cute, too!

ED

Archived