Cover Boy Jeff Grove June 24

Kippy
This topic is 5091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

He seems like a nice guy

He seems nice and as long as he has energy and passion for his profession, I say go for it!! He has nice reviews too..

Don't let age fool you.

Different strokes for different folks.

I have said it once and I'll say it again, I have had the pleasure of meeting with some seasoned gentleman who just blew my mind away in bed and certainly outdid anyone my age and younger. Don't be fooled by age because it's only a set of two digits... You have two and I have two. Not everyone wants a twink or even someone my age so it's nice to see that there are different types, styles and flavors for everyone to get what they want and when they want it. Embrace diversity!

I certainly applaud Jeff and like Greatness said, he has nice reviews which tells me he is fully capable. CONGRATS Jeff! Love the chin hair!

Guest greatness

Excuse me Romann, I'm confused..

Have we met? You are giving an exact description of me below.. ;) lol.. Kisses and hugs...

I have said it once and I'll say it again, I have had the pleasure of meeting with some seasoned gentleman who just blew my mind away in bed and certainly outdid anyone my age and younger. Don't be fooled by age because it's only a set of two digits...

Archived