Two fortune cookies..

Guest greatness
This topic is 2214 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

I was dining alone at a chinese restaurant last Saturday again :mad: my typical Saturday without my prince. I was a bit hungry so I took two fortune cookies to my table and waited for my food to arrive.. I opened one and ate it without checking my fortune and tossed it next to my napkin. After finishing my meal I realized I had one more fortune cookie to finish.. ( I know I eat a lot.. have to lose some weight :o lol) I broke open my cookie and read my fortune this time. It read my dream would come true~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Surprised, I checked the other one and it also said my dream in youth would come true. I was a bit down that day but I instantly got my energy back! So I would like to share with you all my good news. Am I going to finally find my prince and settle down and have kids!!!!!! Well having kids part needs a miracle lol.. Anyways, I don't think it didn't happen by chance! Missed you all and thank you for emails and messages~~~ You guys are so sweet and not forgetting about me. Kisses and hugs~~~~~~~

Edited by greatness

Fortune cookies...

Congratulations.

Here is my honest-to-God true Fortune Cookie story.

I was still in the early stages of coming out. I was sitting in a Chinese Restaurant, opened my fortune cookie, and it said "You will meet somebody very gay." I took courage from this and, for the first time, went by myself to a gay bar that night. I met somebody at the bar, went home with him, and we conducted a hot affair for the next several months. He was about ten years old than me (I was 25 at the time - this was the late 1970s), and he became my sexual teacher - including teaching me how to enjoy anal sex as a bottom, something I had not been able to master up to then. Although our affair ended when I moved to a different city to take up a job offer I had, we remained in touch over the years and visited back and forth a few times, until he passed away a few years ago.

Guest greatness

oh my

I know I was so surprised~~~ Just what I needed.. :)

Congratulations.

Here is my honest-to-God true Fortune Cookie story.

I was still in the early stages of coming out. I was sitting in a Chinese Restaurant, opened my fortune cookie, and it said "You will meet somebody very gay." I took courage from this and, for the first time, went by myself to a gay bar that night. I met somebody at the bar, went home with him, and we conducted a hot affair for the next several months. He was about ten years old than me (I was 25 at the time - this was the late 1970s), and he became my sexual teacher - including teaching me how to enjoy anal sex as a bottom, something I had not been able to master up to then. Although our affair ended when I moved to a different city to take up a job offer I had, we remained in touch over the years and visited back and forth a few times, until he passed away a few years ago.

Edited by greatness

...Well having kids part needs a miracle lol...

Having kids does not require a miracle. It simply requires a woman who is as kind, generous, and sweet as you are. That and a 9-month waiting period. ;)

Welcome back

Guest greatness

lol

well then I should look for a princess~~~ :)

Having kids does not require a miracle. It simply requires a woman who is as kind, generous, and sweet as you are. That and a 9-month waiting period. ;)

Welcome back

Hi greatness!

When I have a fortune cookie I open it by breaking it in half.

Then I read the fortune. If I don't like it then I don't eat the cookie...but...if I do like the fortune I eat the cookie...almost like a 'charm' to make the fortune come to fruition.

Just remember....YOU are in charge of your own destiny...yes things come along in life that are a true surprise....but YOU also have the ability to make things happen yourself!

HUGS

~Shaun

Guest greatness

lol

I don't want to cheat on her.. lol.. and I don't think her gay brother will like me..

You never know - she might have a gay brother!

• 7 years later...