Asian masseurs

cody94577
This topic is 5084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Guys,

I am new here. I have been interested in a couple of Asians masseurs which I don't think anyone has talked about yet. So, wondering if any has previous experience with them. i am looking for a nude massage with some extras. And of course he should be good looking.

I am looking at "joey" aka Flymen at

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/san-francisco/13781/

He seems to be on the skinny side.

Also, BJ aka Thaijock4u

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bj_in_sf.shtml

His pics seem old so he could be hiding something. He recently advertised at craigslist which had a much hotter pic.

Thanks for your help.

By the way, I have seen Jess for a four hand. They did well but I think the session only last 45 minutes. It had the release but not quite as sensual as I would have liked.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the tip

THanks for the tip guys. I thought about jeff and yeah, I have heard good things about his massage. but does he get sensual enough and does he do it in the nude? i guess seeing his picture did not do anything for me.

I have also been to Pan. His ending is great but he is not comfortable in the nude from what I experienced and I did not enjoy the Thai massage that much.

THanks for the tip guys. I thought about jeff and yeah, I have heard good things about his massage. but does he get sensual enough and does he do it in the nude? i guess seeing his picture did not do anything for me.

I have also been to Pan. His ending is great but he is not comfortable in the nude from what I experienced and I did not enjoy the Thai massage that much.

Jeff is pretty flexible and super friendly, I would be up front with him what kind of massage you want.

He does really good at incorporating various modalities, including tuina?

Guest OCBeachbody

LOL.... Now you tell me.... I would drove over the bridge and through the woods when i was up in Oakland last month. Just across the bay bridge and would been a good excuse to be in the City.

Well he is on my list next for time!!

Been to Jess

Had a four hand with his partner. The massage was good but not great. The session only went 45 minutes so I felt a little short changed. His body is good but not as hot as his picture seems to show (he may be sucking in his tummy).

I saw Jess in New York two or three years ago. I was disappointed by the experience. He was distant and disconnected. I like legitimate Thai massage, and his technique was okay but no better. While he was in good shape, I thought at the time that the pictures he used in his ad weren't his. I think he's still using the same pictures.

Guest OCBeachbody

Since we are Asian masseurs... anyone every get annoyed by Pacific Islanders claiming to be Asian? To me they are different as night and day, and feel misrepresented at time when they turn out to be other than advertised.

For Example: Asian in my books inlcudes anyone from mainland Asia, Singapore, Java, Taiwan, and Japan. Pacific Islanders would be Philapinos, Samoans, and Hawiians.

OCBeachbunny, you bring up a good point on race & ethnicity.

Below is from the 2010 US Census:

* "Asian. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam. It includes "Asian Indian," "Chinese," "Filipino," "Korean," "Japanese," "Vietnamese," and "Other Asian.""[10]

* "Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands. It includes people who indicate their race as "Native Hawaiian," "Guamanian or Chamorro," "Samoan," and "Other Pacific Islander.""[10]

Guest OCBeachbody

Well only reason why I get kinda mfff'ed is because we have a lot of phillapinos guys in the OC area. Now personally I always found asian guy to be attractive..they are some well built koreans, japanese, and chinease guys here (lol UC Irvine not that far lol). I just have a tendancy to get along with these guys. I have always had mixed experiences with Philippinos, mostly due to accents and personality conflicts. A couple of times I have contacted guys who were "Asian", but found out over the phone or through a pic there were not and said no thank you. Just a preference here. LOL.... why do I have the feeling that someone is gonna slash my tires now.... lol.

Guest OCBeachbody

LOL.... no I am just Anti-Illegal. I am very open and friendly with everyone, I like meeting people of other cultures, etc... I just believe people should follow the law in our society when it comes to immigration.

As far as my masseurs go... none of them our illegal... :rolleyes: or from what I can tell. Like I said the whole philipino thing is just a series of bad experiences that I avoid. No disrespect to anyone in general.

Guest OCBeachbody

Now I tried meeting up with hims a couple of time and was successful. I believe I mentioned him before and was trying too look for the thread.... I never realized all the lil post add up yikes....:cool:

I know it was earlier this year or '09...honestly ireally not sure about the date.

Drank to much. Anyway. His tattoo was awesome and I remembered really well. I remember he is friendly and made me laugh which was cute. He does work out and is really good with his hands.

My favorite guy is Loi here in my neck of the woods. Here is 100% theraputic by the nicest guy in the world. He listens to you and gives the greatest massage. You should really visit him.

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m12905_0112101651ephkpPVB.JPG

http://www.massagem4m.com/ASIAN32

I have used Tai several times in Southern California...San Diego and Palm Springs. He is very friendly, is an extremely nice guy and gives a good massage. It is a body to body oil massage that involves a lot of body contact that is very good for the the muscles as a therapeutic massage as well as being pretty erotic. He knows how to give a good release at the end.

He is not in as good a shape as the photo shows...he has gained a little weight.

The 4-5 times I have used him have been very satisfactory as a massage and an erotic experience

Archived