Weekend SEX: Which Swimmer For YOU?

JackTwist
This topic is 5108 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Remember the ad for this film.... why can't I just hhire the whole team, rent a pool/sauna for 8 hours, and go for it???

I remember once (good old days) the all-day saunas in Amsterdam, Frankfot and Hamburg that had guys like this on all floors (with a few Asians and Africans and amzingly frisky Eastern Europeans thrown in), and you would just go in, play and play, and exit 9 hours later sated and exhausted from the various types available... and hardly miss any money. It was all done for fun back then (when I weighed 40 pounds less, and was 10 - 15 years younger!!!)

Guest greatness

wow

i think I would be dead if I party that hard lol :) I like Josh and Brandon :)

This definitely calls for an all day and all night pool party... no other way to deal with the situation...

The job of Bel Ami casting director must be so difficult. I would gladly fill in as needed...but they probably have a long waiting list! So I guess I will have to stick to my plan to give physicals to the Chinese Army recruits.

Tim Urban Look-a-like

Twinks just usually aren't my "thing," but several of the more muscular young men in this group are quite delicious. If I could choose only one, I'd gladly stake claim to that cute Tim Urban (American Idol contestant) look-a-like wearing the tight blue plaid trunks.

Wow, Jack, 11 gorgeous butts in one photo. I usually prefer 30-something hunks, but I'm sure a couple of the guys would work just fine. The two studs wearing purple shorts, #1 & #11, have that stocky, muscle-boi butt that I could savor for hours. Thanks for the hot "Eye-Gasm"!:)

The short guy in white has the roundest butt....mmmmm.

RM, I concur with your observation. That stud-pup in white trunks has a perfectly arched lower-back that accentuates his firm, symmetrical and exceedingly ample ass. Aesthetically speaking, he would make one stellar bottom.

Archived