Weekend SEX: Which 2 J.O. BUDDYS For YOU?

JackTwist
This topic is 5112 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like beefy men so my choices were: #3 Levi who shot a massive load over his impressive eight pack and still has the "I just came hard" look on his face.

#5 Marcus for the great beefy body and the biting down on the lower lip cause you know I am seriously going to blow a big load look on his face.

My alternate, should either of those guys be busy is #17 Max. Great upper body with beautiful nips and a serene look on his face. You really need to be into it to be that content looking while lying down on hot rocks. Figure he likes the hots rocks and I like his hot rocks. Almost went with #7 Dustin though he is looks least like my usual favorite kind of man, he earned extra points for lying and grinding it out on pebble encrusted concrete. The man is serious. All the others have their good points and I am sure they will have their admirers, but I am content this group.

#'s 19/20

Man alive, what a great way to wake up on a Saturday morning! I'm a major sucker for the military guys, so dispatch #19 and #20 (Ryan and Cade) over to me right away! After a hearty run in the park this morning, we would share a steamy shower together and then get sweaty & dirty all over again in bed.

I know you said 2, but could I select 4 please, please, please?

Here they are:

#18 Carlos: Love the dark sultry Latin look, the tats and the dark huge uncut cock

#15 Tucker: Size!! boy next door look and those balls!!

#19 RyaN Size,spit and the G.I. look--doesn't look like a "pro"

#5 Marcus--muscle, attitude, intensity,

Thanks for making my Saturday AM a rousing one.....

3 & 8 for me

Great variety in men to choose from here....and I've been studying these hot pics, uh, hard. I have decided on #3-Levi and #8-Bruce. That combination of a blonde, smooth, pretty-boy and a rugged, bearded, masculine man turns me on.

Archived