A Fetish Forum Heads Up... to all my buddies here.

whipped guy
This topic is 5113 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Those of you who have read the Armida thread in the Arts Forum know that I met David SF this past weekend… However, what might not be obvious from that posting concerns the fact that David and I explored a side of his personality that up until now has not really been a part of his public persona. So let’s just say that David was able to put quite a smile on the whipped one’s face and did so by using a whole battery of BDSM tools and techniques… in fact as I write this a couple days after the fact I am still smiling.

A Man of Many Talents

I hope there is a juicy review in the works. I've been with David on a couple of occasions and he is dynamite, passionate, aggressive and dominating. We've not used any leather or BDSM gear but not because he has refused - I've just never really asked. If he was into it, I'm sure he was great. David never puts just one cheek (half-assed) into anything. When you say go, it's pedal to the metal all the way.

Curious minds want to know more.

Yes. I have to agree. David does not always travel with full equipment but he is great improvisation. Old ties become bondage equipment. Breath control - he can use one hand effectively. Water sports not a problem. He also has a great way of talking to you during the session, mean when he needs to be, kind when called for. Top service all around.

I Second That

Having seen David's set of BSDM tools I look forward to hearing your description and evaluatin of each and everyone of them. Put a rush on the review!

You guys have taught me so much...Now it's time for some prurient fun reading about the real thing, Whipped. Not to put any pressure on you but make it long and detailed. I can live life vicariously as well as the next guy...maybe better.

;)

Archived