Bollywood

seaboy4hire
This topic is 5117 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I was in Toronto, I turned on the television just to keep some white noise going while I did some other things. Before you know it, I was watching an Indian Romantic comedy about a man who can see the ghost of Gandhi. I think the title was Papu, in any case it was a diminutive nickname for Gandhi. The movie went on for about 4 hours. It had musical numbers, some action components, a believable love story and some darker elements and all in all, it was quite entertaining. So while of no assistance in answering you query, except to say that Toronto TV has a station featuring Bollywood movies, I thought I would join in recommending some Bollywood films to our posters.

Guest socal30

I saw the movie Hum aapke hain kaun a few years ago. Lots of dance, music and very Bollywoodie. Plus the hero looked quite hot! It is 3 hour plus!

Archived