Next Adonis Lounge Party Thur April 22

Adonis Lounge
This topic is 5152 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just got off the phone w/ Adam and he assured me he would do his best to make a show in May before he moves...He will not be there this thursday, but here is a list of guys that will:

Cowboy Jay, JR, Nikoli, Benny, Ernie from Philly, Alex aka Brooklyn, Will, Gill, former doorboy turned dancer Chris (he promises a special performance), Daniel (an old friend of mine making his debut), and from Buffdaddy: Smooth, Alex, Mike, and making his dancing debut as well, Gavin. (if u like muscle dont miss Gavin)

As always, is you would like to be put on my private email list, shoot me a line @ adonislounge@hushmail.com.

For those who have never attended the Adonis Lounge here is a quick description courtesy of my friend Chris who runs a Brooklyn meetup group. Check out the link for our group and come support an event and make some new friends too!

Learn more here:

What: Adonis Lounge - April 22, 2010

When: Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:00 PM

Where:

The Production Lounge

113 Franklin Street

Brooklyn, NY 11222

Hello Gents,

Here's the scoop:

Adonis Lounge

April 22, 2010

$12 at the door - $10 with this invite

Doors open at 8pm

113 Franklin Street (@ Greenpoint Avenue)

Greenpoint Brooklyn

"G" train to Greenpoint Ave

B24, B61, B43 to Greenpoint Ave & Manhattan Ave

Private Party

- 15 of NY's hottest men

- Lap Dances

- Champagne Rooms

- Full Bar

- Full Stage Show

To be added to the list, shoot a line to adonislounge@hushmail.com.

Adonis Lounge This Week

Great party this week! I think it was the biggest crowd ever, with the most dancers... I can't name them all but I will try. The usual crowd favorites - -Rocco, JR, Mike, Benny, Nikolai, both Alex's, Cowboy, former doormen Will and Gill -- were joined by some great new 'faces' - including HOT HOT HOT muscled Philly guy GAVIN, who came with our old favorite Ernie, who kept his clothes on at the door (There's a waste!!:mad:), last week's door man who's name I forget, but who looked hot in his fireman's bunker pants and suspenders! (but put him back on the door and unleash Ernie!), a hot tatoo'd friend of Mike, who looked like an extra from OZ (the HBO one, not the Judy Garland!) - sorry, didn't catch his name, he was too busy in the back! And a couple of other newbies who I missed. Too many men, too little time. Rumor has it ADONIS may go to EVERY Thursday; that would make it easier to keep up! Still the best party in town. If you have not checked it out, you must. I also want to give a shout out to the guys behind the bar - George and Joe. What great hosts!! Boy, the other places in town could sure take a lesson in customer service!

Totally great party even with Cooper absent. As always cowboy and the new Gavin were just great. And I believe our own Adam Smith found his fave in the often sought Nikolai. Although to be honest there were more than a few patrons that caught my attention as well.

Adonis Thursdays

Hay Guys thanks for all the support that you have shown Tim and me

Yes Gavin is the newest buffboyz a find of mine from the city of philly

there is a video of him coming out soon, once i know when il give you guys the link

The kid from oz lol is Matt. Yes he was very busy in the lap dance room

Gavin has promised me a few of his friends will be coming to the club soon

Now we need to get Gavin and Cowboy to do a hot show for us together on stage !!!!!!!!!

I thought JR and Buffboyz Alex did a great show for all later in the evening

Thanks

BD

Archived