My Most Recent BF

Guest ryan2552
This topic is 5128 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are we capable of space conservation here?

I'm certainly not trying to be controlling but must we waste bandwidth space by quoting a photo? Is not one photo sample enough? With this new software, it's bad enough we have too few replies per page. When you quote a photo, the wasted space just goes on and on, forcing readers and members to scroll through an image that already appears at the top of the thread. Redundancy is a waste of time and space.

I vote that members be more considerate of others (especially the site owner who pays the bandwidth bill) and stop wasting bandwidth space. Quoting words to keep discussions focused and clear makes sense. Duping the same picture over and over does not.

Guest greatness

fixed it

thanks! It only shows me a line of link on my computer so I was not aware that I was quoting the whole picture~~. Thank you for letting me know. :)

The "line of link" is the url for the photo. We can't see the photo without the link. The Quote feature here makes it very easy to delete unnecessary repetition. For a more focused Quote, you simply delete whatever you want in between the Quote tags. If you don't want to quote someone, you should click on "Post Reply." The photo's url and text from another post will not appear in the Post Reply window. The icon to Post Reply is at the bottom left hand corner.

Greatness, I was speaking to the entire board in regard to this issue. My intention was not to single you out.

Archived