411 on Cisco + Other DC Guys

William
This topic is 5008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone any intel on "Cisco" who visits DC a lot:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=224891&scid=37638688&sp=1&pos=2&locid=1433

He advertises as a totally versatile military guy. The ad seems legit, but you never know.

Also, any experience with Alex, the "Sexy Latino" (this ad strikes me as more of a risk):

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=225113&scid=37638858&sp=1&pos=11&locid=1433

Guest Derek

Disappointed with DC Guys

I have to travel to DC mnay times a year for business. Until last year I was disappointed with all the DC guys until I met "Rick in DC". Can't recommend Rick enough!!! Find him on RB.

Ditto...When I originally posted, I neglected to mention Rick. A very hot, muscular, intelligent, sexy, considerate, funny, respectful top who will fuck your brains out and rim you to heaven. Have had the pleasure of hiring him numerous times Can't recommend him enough. :) :p

Spaniard/Dario

Dario is top notch and truly versatile. A real good flip fuck if that is up your alley. Some may say a bit lean if you favor beefier but all in all a good value.

I am glad to see this comment and the previous one on Spaniard/Dario.

I have no direct experience with him, but there was a big flap over him on this board a few years ago, which I didn't follow closely, so I don't remember exactly what it was about. But I remember that it seemed to me at the time that he was maybe unfairly getting a hard time from certain posters here (not an uncommon thing in general on this board).

So I was thinking of him as a possibility now and looked him up. He does have a large number of reviews, and many positive ones recently, but he also has a warning flag from daddy about his reviews, many of which seem to be from various first-time reviewers. No date on the warning flag, so I can't tell exactly what it is referring to and whether it still applies.

Can anybody provide good recent first-hand experience?

Is he professional in his approach, and does he live up to what he says?

I appreciate any info.

A friend of mine saw him years ago and wasn't impressed. Thought the pics he used were not him and did not live up to what was promised.

A few years ago there was some controversy about whether Dario was using someone else's pictures because he, I think, was describing himself in his ads as muscular- buff and the pictures seemed a lot more muscular than a lot of people who had met him seemed to think he was. I hadn't met Dario at the time, so I didn't really have an opinion.

Since that time I have met him. I am fairly sure that his current pictures are actually him although he has never stood on his head for me as I believe one of the pictures shows. As for how the experiences were--strangely unsatisfying. The pictures were accurate--he is a tall muscularly athletic guy with a large tallywacker, and baseball sized (at the least) biceps--but the experience was lacking. Both times I booked 2 hours and he seemed rushed and not as into it as I would have liked. He was also a bit of a pain to try to schedule things with the 1st time. Still he pretty much lived up to what he promised--so I guess it's just one of those occasions where not everyone is right for everyone.

Gman

• 4 weeks later...

Last week I finally had an appoinment with Cisco who advertises massage plus more. His rate is $220 which I found a little high for this service. He isn't a bad guy in person, friendly enough but the pics he uses I doubt are him and I felt somewhat dissapointed. He is as tall as he says but doesn't have the same muscular body. For me once is enough. If I spend oveer $200 I want fully versatile with person to look just like the ad.

Guest dr jj

advice please!

I'm heading to DC this week and was going to follow the advice here and hire Rick. Unfortunately, he's not available.

So, I'm looking at the following guys and would appreciate any and all tips and advice on them:

Alexander

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=203235&Login=alexanderjock28

Enasaris

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=218026&Login=Enasaris_DC

Benjamin

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=200100&Login=muscleboyjock

Thanks, guys!

DC choice

You might consider Rocky. He is in his 40s in great shape. Nice, interactive, no attitude, great body, nice dick. He is new to the area and I wrote his first review. I also saw Rick and did his first review a few years ago. They are both great guys. If you like a nice hairy guy you will not go wrong with Rocky. Way better than Enasaris (or whatever he calls himself now).

• 3 months later...

I would recommend you consider "Dave"... he may not have the "look" you are looking for, but trust me, he will give and take and make your toes curl. He is an outstanding masseur as well, is fully versatile and has moves that I have only seen with a couple of other guys in the US. Dave has excellent reviews, and also will partner with another guy if you are into that. I have been with him several times, and each time gets better than the prior one.

I would recommend you consider "Dave"... he may not have the "look" you are looking for, but trust me, he will give and take and make your toes curl. He is an outstanding masseur as well, is fully versatile and has moves that I have only seen with a couple of other guys in the US. Dave has excellent reviews, and also will partner with another guy if you are into that. I have been with him several times, and each time gets better than the prior one.

Dan -- I assume you are talking about Dave (aka Rockin, or The Legendary Dave) ??? I've certainly looked at him before and am still considering it. Great reviews.

Have been with Dave many times and recommend him highly. He's a nice guy, good conversationalist, very versitile, likes to help stretch your limits, great place. I always make an appointment or two with him when I'm in DC. Extended times are even more fun and have done some overnights that were much to my liking. He's very knowledgable about a wide range of activities and he always focuses totally on me. Will continue to see him as often as I can afford it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived