My New BF

Guest ryan2552
This topic is 5130 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ryan2552
Hell yeah. He's hot. Love that wet ass of his in a pair of tight, white skivvies. I'd like to take turns with "Ryan" and "Diverdan" licking this stud's pits & pecs and sucking his nips...among other dirty deeds!

Haha

I met him in cyberspace .. sorry to say I cannot find any other pics of him :eek:

Perfect Body

I agree guys, this stud's got the perfect body as far as I'm concerned. Well-toned, defined, but not overly chiseled and pumped (i.e., airbrushed) like some steroid-freak. He's an all-around handsome, gym-fit man. I can dig it.:)

Nothing better

The fact that he's got a sleeping beer can in his skivvies doesn't hurt either. :rolleyes:

This pic is just about perfect....Wet underwear and great beer can...I am a big fan of headlines.

I think this new forum is a great way to handle the PIC posting....It is something I very much cum to this forum to see.

Thank you to Ryan2552 for posting

Guest OCBeachbody

LOL .... why is it every time I see pictures like that it reminds me of Highschool and our locker room shenanigans ...

Archived