Floggers

raulgmanzo
This topic is 5154 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So over the weekend I had a chance to try out some homemade floggers on some lucky victims.

Below: The one on the left has a 9 inch Apple handle and the fall is 36 thongs of 20 inch black leather. This flogger works very nicely, good thud to sting mix and I think may become a regular "tool" of mine.

On the right is a 7inch handle made from Willow with a 15 inch fall of unbraided and untwisted rope. Not sure how long this will hold up but it is more of a sensual flogger with obviously almost no thud.

http://raulgmanzo.com/floggers/appleWillow7744.jpg

Below: On the left is a 9 inch Elm handle with 23 inch fall made from unbraided rope held on by a screwed on brass cap allowing the fall to be replaced or the handle weighted. This is a fun one with quite a bit of sting perhaps enhanced by just a bit of shellac almost at the tips.

On the right is 8 inch handle from Lilac wood with a 12 inch almost-lilac-colored suede fall. The fall is only temporarily attached with a band of rubber, will probably replace it with some nice colored thread. This one is nice for more accurate and sensitive targets.

http://raulgmanzo.com/floggers/elmLilac7745.jpg

Guest Spanky

More of Raul's delicious handiwork. His surprises never end....If I may ask, what sort of leather did you use for the first one? I've never been on either side of a flogger with rope - braided or unbraided. Must be an interesting sensation?

I also noticed the provocative placement of the floggers next to some interesting reading material.

I think it is cow hide but I am not sure, it is recycled from a leather couch.

Rope floggers or cats vary tremendously depending on the material in the rope and way it is stranded etc.

The larger rope one with the Elm handle can give a serious sting but the waviness keeps it from giving the kind of impact that the leather can deliver.

The smaller, finer, unbraided and untwisted rope frizzy looking one with the willow handle is more of a sensual tease.

Ahh yes while not as masochistic as studying organic chemistry, the Laplace transform is a bit heavy for every day BDSM games. But for really the really twisted there is Hoover.

More of Raul's delicious handiwork. His surprises never end....If I may ask, what sort of leather did you use for the first one? I've never been on either side of a flogger with rope - braided or unbraided. Must be an interesting sensation?

I also noticed the provocative placement of the floggers next to some interesting reading material.

Ah but it is not a bio of the Marquis but rather HIS novel Juliette. Whose full title is "Juliette, or Vice Amply Rewarded" which followed "Justine; or Good Conduct Well-Chastised". Must admit I have yet to read either. I must read his biography sometime. What an insane life he led, from aristrocrat to condemned man to government official after the revolution.

Raul, you sly devil, exhibiting your floggers next to a bio of the Marquis de Sade!! Nothing like a little subliminal messaging....

I think it is cow hide but I am not sure, it is recycled from a leather couch.
Recycled... so an environmentally responsible flogger to boot!

Ahh yes while not as masochistic as studying organic chemistry, the Laplace transform is a bit heavy for every day BDSM games...

Having been there, organic chemistry is where I draw the line... though on second thought, in all probability the Laplace transform is probably a better place to draw the line...

Why am I not surprised!
At this point nothing surprises me about Raul...

Archived