Peg seat anyone?

raulgmanzo
This topic is 5167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

At the risk of frightening the more vanilla among us here is a photo of a prototype for a peg seat made from an office chair chassis, some scrap blue/gray leather and some eye bolts for fastening the lucky guy in place. The dildo is detachable so one of more modest or challenging proportions could be installed. There is also space, appropiate holes and a channel for attaching other accessories depending on ones kinky needs. Feet/boots are easily secured to the legs and then as the chair is on wheels it is quite mobile.

http://raulgmanzo.com/pegseat/pegchair7714.jpg

The fun of this is dependent of the skill of bottom at self-impaling, is it not? Unless it is a gangbang of guys lowering the bottom onto it. I may be missing something - this is one of the few contraptions I have not seen.

A classic use of such a thing is that after the top fucks the bottom and gets his hole open the bottom then sits on the chair, he is optionally strapped down, and the top makes himself a cup of coffee or takes a bathroom break, or some shopping. Then when the top is ready to resume or others have arrived then the bottom need only get off his ass and he is ready for more fucking.

Another talent...

a prototype for a peg seat

Having had some advance knowledge of this prototype, I mistakingly thought that it would be a "stool cum peg" that would be carved out of wood... Still it shows a clever mind at work... like the removable dildos which not only allows for different sizes, but also would facilitate the cleaning and sterilization of the attachments.

Now while this would not be my thing... I can see how it could put smiles on a lot of faces...

So now we add "furniture design" to the already formidable list of Raul's talents... I can only wonder what will be next.

...thought that it would be a "stool cum peg" that would be carved out of wood...

Something more like this below?

Though I didn't carve the stool or forge the peg/hitch though I did grind down the flange of another steel ball hitch so that the neck or shaft is longer. Which I can't find at the moment though just as well it looks like hell and needs to be plated, probably in nickel. Then I need a niftier stool. When finished I want to give this to a trucker client. Amazing how many truckers love it up the rear. Have had some fun appointments in the sleeper of some big rigs at a couple of the many truck stops that ring Chicago.

http://raulgmanzo.com/pegseat/pegstool7729.jpghttp://raulgmanzo.com/pegseat/pegstoolBolt7734.jpg

Guest Spanky
Having had some advance knowledge of this prototype, I mistakingly thought that it would be a "stool cum peg" that would be carved out of wood... Still it shows a clever mind at work... like the removable dildos which not only allows for different sizes, but also would facilitate the cleaning and sterilization of the attachments.

Now while this would not be my thing... I can see how it could put smiles on a lot of faces...

So now we add "furniture design" to the already formidable list of Raul's talents... I can only wonder what will be next.

I think that Master Manzo may be the evilest person posting here...but in a beautiful way.

Now - did ANYONE see Burn After Reading? That's a peg seat I wouldn't mind taking a ride on.

Evil but in a good way...

I think that Master Manzo may be the evilest person posting here...but in a beautiful way.

Yes, a really sick mind at play here!! Yet, I always try to find beauty in everything or everyone... Plus, I always say that one can always learn something from another individual no matter who they are and from where they are coming... Furthermore, the best purveyors of S&M have always been clever and bright guys who have a certain curious mixture of goodness and evil in them. After all, in order to trust them there must be a healthy component of decency to counteract the maliciousness.

Now - did ANYONE see Burn After Reading? That's a peg seat I wouldn't mind taking a ride on.

http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?burn-after-reading-chair-scene=&i=aVBVaThMcWuRpbVJrbnM

Just imagine Raul and Spanky playing the parts...

Archived