Very Funny: Handsome Men's Club!!

GoodFella69
This topic is 5178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jimmy Kimmel's Handsome Men's Club is one the funniest skits I've seen in a while. Matthew McConaughey, Rob Lowe, Gilles Marini, Matt Damon, Lenny Kravitz, Ben Affleck and many more...Is there a hot famous "Pretty Boy" who ISN'T in this skit? There's even tame man-on-man action in the final minute of this video!

hahah!! Absolutely agree. Some nice eye-candy there. Was that Tony Romo and Keith Urban? There were a couple of others I didn't recognize--guess I'm too old.:(

Terrific skit - and ALL great looking men. Jimmy K was absolutely great in this and kudos to the team that wrote the skit. Much funneri than anything on the OSCARS

Tony Romo and Keith Urban Matt Damon Ben Afflect Taye Diggs MC DReamy from Grays Anatomy But on the show Robert Downey Jr. Came out in a tux for an appearance and questioned why he was not asked. I had to agree with him, he looked hot

Dang! I didn't see the original broadcast, PK. Hate that I missed Robert Downey, Jr. He's lookin' great these days. Too bad his part wasn't included on this Youtube video.

Although I don't necessarily qualify to join this club, I would volunteer to service and help out its members shown here, being the little helper I try to be! I am a giver.

Lol. I'm right there with you, Racketjock! A few others I would nominate to this elite club:

1. Hugh Jackman

2. Tom Brady

3. Brad Pitt

Who else should be inducted into the Club?

Archived