Next Adonis Lounge Party Thurs mar 4!

Adonis Lounge
This topic is 5200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tentative Lineups

seriously again?

It's tough on management when a dancer tells you he's "committed" and then doesn't show up. I, too, was looking forward to seeing J.R. dance. He gave me something to write home about and was the only dancer who put the word "private" into this private party.

You always take that risk when you pre-announce a lineup, however, I'm happy the Adonis Lounge gives us a tentative lineup with pictures rather than none at all.

Coop

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I, too, was looking forward to seeing J.R. dance. He gave me something to write home about and was the only dancer who put the word "private" into this private party.

Coop

me too. i was going to keep him all to myself last thursday but since he didn't show i did find others occupy my attention.

Cooper got it right. The biggest challenge in putting this show together thus far, has been getting the dancers to show up on time, or at all. There were actually closer to 18 dancers that gave "tentative" ok's to working, of which 12 showed up. If they all had shown up, no one would have been made money, and they probably would not come back next time.

JR actually did call in to let me know and apologized to his many fans. He is on the roster for March 18! We will continue trying to work out the kinks such as getting the dance rotation started @830. Keep the critisisms and suggestions comming, so adjustments can be made and the Adonis Lounge can continue to grow and improve.

My 2 cents...

.... Keep the criticisms and suggestions coming, so adjustments can be made and the Adonis Lounge can continue to grow and improve.

Out to Adonis Lounge.... There's a reason why people like you and your reply is a perfect example of it.

Under suggestions:

1. Any luck in getting Will to join the lineup? Many of us thanked you for freeing Willy from his job as doorman so he could entertain the troops inside. More of us would like to be entertained by him. ;)

2. I like strip clubs to be dark but when the dancer is on stage it's good to see him. Any chance of adjusting those stage lights so they shine on the dancer and not the back wall?

Coop

Im working on adding Will to the lineup soon. If not for March 18, then maybe for a "special" date we have upcomming.

The lights can definetly be adjusted. Thats one point we'll have to leave up to majority rule, as Ive had vocal opposition as well. But for the next show "let there be light"!

Extra, Extra read all about it!!!

I'm working on adding Will to the lineup soon. If not for March 18, then maybe for a "special" date we have upcoming.

hmmm, a "special" upcoming date??? Care to elaborate? We won't tell anyone. :D

Well I guess the cats out of the bag...

We've added a special 3rd show for March 25 to accomodate fitness model, actor, & dancer off coarse, "Sean James." He will be in from L.A. for the weekend and committed to dancing in friendly Greenpoint Brooklyn. Im also working on having Will make his debut that nite as well. Here is a link to a recent national commercial he appeared in. See if you can figure out which one he is! I will add some pics of Sean and hopefully Will as well very soon...

And we have the pictures!

We've added a special 3rd show for March 25 to accomodate fitness model, actor, & dancer off coarse, "Sean James.".

HEEEEEERE'S SEAN JAMES! WOW!

http://froggypic.com/image/12/2130c011f7e1b70e9c4358d381304579.jpg

http://froggypic.com/image/12/2130c011f7e1b70e9c4358d381304579.jpg

http://froggypic.com/image/12/0f9298a0bceb8ac742ab0a1d4487f662.jpg

http://froggypic.com/image/12/0f9298a0bceb8ac742ab0a1d4487f662.jpg

Archived