Rod Hagen New Photos

Rod Hagen
This topic is 5197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot pic. Would be great if you could add some functionality similar to that Wrangler ad that was much discussed, so that we could all dress you up in various clothing items and then rip them off you. For the clothing items, I'd recommend a leather harness, chaps, executioner's hood, and black gloves at a minimum. If you want to get really fancy, you could add a cock ring, some gags, and maybe even a butt plug.

Guest soccerstud

Rod Hagen

Very very hot pix. Very very hot guy. He's even better "up close and personal." ABSsolutely an all around great guy in and out of bed BUTT totally without one of those PRICKly attiDUDEs. Don't miss out on ROD if you're in or around LA....the best! Sexy, smart and totally fun. Guess that all means it's time for me to see him again :-)

Rod Has Moved to the TOP of My Wish List.

Hell yeah! I've never hired Rod because he advertises as a "Top" and I always go for Muscle Bottoms. But, I'm quite sure two tops could find plenty of carnal pleasures to keep us busy--especially with a smokin' hot body like Rods in the mix. Love to taste his body all over like its my last meal on Earth! mmmm

That's cuz I'm the Fit, Friend, Fucker!

Rod, Rod, Rod, Rod, Rod,

I am so disappointed in you. When I read the title to this thread "New Photos" and then found only "ONE" 'New Photos'--well I can't tell you how disappointing it was. And now to find there is only "ONE " additional "New Photos" for a total of two only--well it's just very upsetting when I was expecting so much more. Why, Why do you tease and torment your loyal fans like this?:p

My other questions being--Why Why do you only do incalls--or the unfortunate deal breaker for me which has had me crying in my pillow nights beyond measure--"Why, Why, are you only a strict top?"

Tell you what Rod--if by some chance you would agree to bottom for me--I would never tell a soul :rolleyes:--cross my heart-- plus here is something else as an inducement that might sweeten the deal...

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/sugarlipscandy/Adult%20Candy/penispopssmall.gif

In case you can't tell what it is, it's an ALL DAY SUCKER!!!! And if you would just do me this little insignificant, trifling favor and bottom for me--well, this could all be yours. Call me!!!

Gman

Get in line buddy.

I've been chasing that ass for close to 10 years!

The list of men I'd have to trust with a secret is getting pretty long! :-)

Gar1eth, I wouldn't cheat you. I posted 3 photos, take a look back through the thread.

Archived