Next Adonis Lounge Party Thurs Feb 18

Adonis Lounge
This topic is 5208 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This Thursday will mark our 7th Adonis Lounge party. We are expecting a good turnout, as support has been building with each successive event.

There will be a nice mix of dacers from Jersey muscle boys to twinks. "Lorenzo," one of the Philly boys will be headlining this event. He has promised a brand new routine and something "extra" for his stage performance.

Also appearing will be Jonny. He currently graces the front cover of the current issue of Next magazine.

I'll work on having an image of Lorenzo and Jonny posted shortly.

If you would like to be added to our list send an email to adonislounge@hushmail.com

Wish I could join you but im still recovering from Valentine's day. Party well and try to have a good time without me. I know its nearly impossible but im sure Johnny will try his best to keep you entertained.

Take it from experience. He is a sight not to be missed. Right Cooper

Lorenzo, Thursday's Featured Dancer

"Lorenzo," one of the Philly boys will be headlining this event. He has promised a brand new routine and something "extra" for his stage performance.

http://froggypic.com/image/12/97c4703b79ccd0640d7bf9fe4b917e0f.jpg

http://froggypic.com/image/12/2f468e25e632dd75d3fc51b7838b3ff5.jpg

Here is a current list of dancers scheduled to appear on thurs...Nikoli, Carter, Jonny, who graces the cover of the current Next, Spencer, Victorious, Jonny Rocco, J.R., Smooth and 3 more of the always entertaining Buffboyz...Lorenzo, from Philly will be headlining the show with a special performance!

This list is not final. Im still working on some others as well :)

If you have a favorite dancer that you dont see, let me know who you would like, and ill do my best to book them for a later show.

J.R. = The EROTIC One...

One of the most erotic stage shows put on at the last Adonis Lounge event was by dancer JR. He impressed the audience with his ripped and solid body as well as his 8" cock which remained rock hard the entire night. He's always smiling and gives an amazing lap dance.

http://froggypic.com/image/12/a544940d849eed27bbdf3a462955ab98.jpg

We have 3 more dancers to add to Thursday's lineup, for a total of 15...Landon, Vinny (pictured above), and Benny.

For all the Adam lovers out there...he promised he would make the following show on March 4th. Mark your calendars!

If you're still not on the list send an email to adonislounge@hushmail.com

For those wondering about directions: G train to Manhattan Ave & Greenpoint Ave stop. Walk 1 block toward

the water to Franklin St and make a right! 113 Franklin St.

We have 3 more dancers to add to Thursday's lineup, for a total of 15...Landon, Vinny (pictured above), and Benny.

For all the Adam lovers out there...he promised he would make the following show on March 4th. Mark your calendars!

If you're still not on the list send an email to adonislounge@hushmail.com

For those wondering about directions: G train to Manhattan Ave & Greenpoint Ave stop. Walk 1 block toward

OK cooper what are you doing on March 4th. I guess I know where I'm gonna be LOL

Street parking nearby is also not difficult. Last time I parked across the street.

Have a great evening. Wish I were going to be in town.

any more pictures of JR?

One of the most erotic stage shows put on at the last Adonis Lounge event was by dancer JR. He impressed the audience with his ripped and solid body as well as his 8" cock which remained rock hard the entire night. He's always smiling and gives an amazing lap dance.

http://froggypic.com/image/12/a544940d849eed27bbdf3a462955ab98.jpg

Okay, where's the report? Inquiring (and lascivious) minds want/need to know!!!!

i went last night for the first time and i had a really good time.

it was not the greatest of turnouts, from what i can remember @ around 1030 there were more dancers than patrons.

the only dancers named that i remembered were : Vinny, smooth, Nikolai and Lorenzo. (next time i must eat before i start drinking!) you had a pick from big beefy hunks down to a cute twink with a baseball cap on............what was his name again?

the champagne room really wasn't a room. it was in the back on a long sofa with a curtain down the middle but that didn't stop me from having a REALLY fun time with my dancer.

the only dancer that showed his cock on stage was Lorenzo. BTW... i have to stay away from "X" if not i am going to get lost in his eyes forever.

the atmosphere was much more comfortable than at club 20 with in turn made the patrons relaxed and the dancers even more relaxed. i found the staff to be more friendly and warm than those at club 20, plus the prices for drinks was a lot less than club 20.

and finally there was some SERIOUS grinding going on in the lap dance area! club 20 should try and replicate this idea!.......and i don't remember seeing JR

(please excuse my English)

Another night at the Adonis Lounge...

Churchlady,

Thanks for your fine report on the Adonis Lounge. I guess there is an advantage to having fewer customers, it leaves more time for the dancers to spend with us.

One of last night's highlights was seeing the return of a most popular and original buffboyzz. CJ is back and is looking great. I've know him for over 5 years and he hasn't changed a bit. Same solid muscular build and a very handsome/youthful looking face.

There were several dancers I recognized from other clubs and of them, Benny seemed to be the most popular. He's a young dancer with a medium build and a very friendly personality. I guess he must give an amazing lap dance for he was quite busy entertaining the regulars.

Two of my favorites were Mike and Alex. Not only do they have good looks, slender builds, and fine looking packages but they provide the customers with a most sensual lap dance. The type that keeps you seated long after it's over... I'd recommend them to any one who's interested in getting their monies worth doing a lap dance or springing for the big bucks ($100) for 20 minutes in the champagne room.

Dancer/twink Carter performed well on stage. He was the only dancer who managed to climb to the top of the poll and swing on the bars. Good job!

As Churchlady already mentioned, the management provides a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere which is greatly appreciated by the customers and dancers. It paid off as everyone had a good time.

I want to thank Tim for sending me pictures of the dancers to post. It's a good for business to put a face to a name. And thanks to Buffdaddy for bringing in some new talent and doing an excellent job as MC.

I'm looking forward to the next Adonis event and picking up where I left off.

Coop

Two of my favorites were Mike and Alex. Not only do they have good looks, slender builds, and fine looking packages but they provide the customers with a most sensual lap dance. The type that keeps you seated long after it's over... I'd recommend them to any one who's interested in getting their monies worth doing a lap dance or springing for the big bucks ($100) for 20 minutes in the champagne room.

Coop

did they have baseball caps on ?

Archived