Should I write a review?

CT Dick
This topic is 5230 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Your opinion, please. Last night I had a wonderful four-hand massage by two cuties. Everything about it was great and I was ready to write a very positive review.

But, when I got to my car, I found out that only 45 minutes had passed since I arrived in their parking lot.

When I called them about their CraigsList ad, they quoted $175 for an four-handed session but no time was quoted.

So, do I write a good review or is a 40-minute session too short?

Guest TBinCHI

I agree that you shoud write a review and mention the time thing so that others can be sure to negotiate the amount of time. It sounds pretty fun, even though it didn't last as long as you might have wanted!

Yes, you should write a review, not because you're being critical of the masseur, but it will help others to make their decisions. I don't write negative reviews, because I figure that anyone can have a bad day. I write reviews only when a masseur is REALLY good.

In this case, since you liked the massage (and they didn't specify the length of the massasge in the ad -- which is unusual --), I'd say something nice about the massage, and then note that it lasted only 45 minutes, and you thought it would last longer, especially for what you paid -- and tell how much.

Truth is always welcome, in all walks of life, right?

I don't write reviews so I can offer no advice on that matter. But if you were satisfied with the massage then whatever you do I'd take that into consideration.

If no time limit is specified up front, I try to remember to confirm it before the fun begins.

Why don't you write reviews? If you had a nice ride in a fairly new Saratoga SP and FLYING or AOPA asked you to write a review, wouldn't you? Not picking on you, just curious.

Yes, write the review as others have suggested.

Best regards,

KMEM

Well depending on how you look at "Time Spent" for "Massage Only" and the usual Chit Chat before and after and the fact you did enjoy yourself with the Happy Ending :D

I would say a Nice" 4 Hand Review" mentioning the EXACT Time spent with the HANDS would be a great Help to others in their decision making.

The Best Place of course to mention this Experience would be "The SPA" Forum

Guest ryan2552
Your opinion, please. Last night I had a wonderful four-hand massage by two cuties. Everything about it was great and I was ready to write a very positive review.

But, when I got to my car, I found out that only 45 minutes had passed since I arrived in their parking lot.

When I called them about their CraigsList ad, they quoted $175 for an four-handed session but no time was quoted.

So, do I write a good review or is a 40-minute session too short?

With all respect I don't see why this is a question for you. No time was communicate before you met. You remark they were cuties and you had a wonderful four handed massage. Furthermore, you were ready to write a positive review. From your post its not as if you didn't feel fully satisfied.

So again no disrespect but what is the problem?

At http://www.massagem4m.com as well as http://www.masseurfinder.com, a reviewer is given the opportunity to cite the time component.

As others have encouraged-- "write a review" in detail and post it in the appropriate area!

If the massage contained much more than a basic massage but included a lot of erotic maneuvers; then I'd also write a review here.

Just this morning I read a review that merely focused on a fourway massage given in Las Vegas.

Archived