David in NYC?

texas
This topic is 5231 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Real Latino Hunk!

Unless things have changed in the past few Year's I did have some Fun Times with this Gorgeous Guy who is his Pix's! ;)

His English at that Time was Limited..But looking the way he does..Who cared! :eek: I'm sure by now it has improved Greatly, he was going to school at that time.

At that time we did do alot of "Versatile" Manuvers..I would definitely be Very Specific about what you expect when hanging out. Maybe someone will give you some Recent info on him around here?

I have been with David several times and have always enjoyed his services. He is a really hot man and sexually very adept. His English is limited but I don't engage him for conversation. He is a very "fulfilling" top for me. I saw him recently in a gay bar in Chelsea and he looked exceedingly hot. And I agree you should be quite specific about exactly what you want him to do with you.

buzz

Thanks for all this helpful advice!

I'm going to contact David and set up an appointment (I can hardly wait!).

However, at the risk of seeming hopelessly naive (which I may be in this arena!), I need to ask for clarification:

Several of you have suggested being "very specific" in what I want. I'm not sure what this means. (Well, I know it means telling him what I'm interested in sexually, but the tone implies that there's something unique to David that makes this more necessary than usual.) Is there something I'm not understanding in this advice?

NOPE you are correct! BUT speaking English as a "Second Language" it is nice to have a Client be Very Specific in his Expectations.

I think David probably is still doing most of his Contacts over the phone?

Looking forward to your Review of the Hunk IF you decide to Submit One. ;)

***David was or still is one of the FEW "Working Guys" to send a "Thank You" Text after the fact! :eek:

I hooked up with David tonight. As others have said, his english isn't great, but he looks EXACTLY like his pictures (which are HOT!). We had a great time. He was kind and very attentive and strong. He sent me a thank you text immediately afterwards, which was nice. I'm thinking of seeing him again. Thanks for the advice - I'm glad I contacted him!

I hooked up with David tonight. As others have said, his english isn't great, but he looks EXACTLY like his pictures (which are HOT!). We had a great time. He was kind and very attentive and strong. He sent me a thank you text immediately afterwards, which was nice. I'm thinking of seeing him again. Thanks for the advice - I'm glad I contacted him!

I have debated about seeing him. It seems to me when he 1st started advertising, he listed versatile top--with an emphasis on top. Now I am getting a vibe from his ads of top only--so I am just not sure what to do--especially if his English isn't that great. Sometimes poor English compounded by lousy cell phone reception--does not lead to a great encounter.

Gman

David

Texas..Good to hear that you enjoyed your time with the very Nice and Very Hunky David! ;)

I'm sure your Second Time around will be just as much Fun!

David

I hired David for an hour back when he was really new at this. I thought at the time he had a terrific body, was very sweet and accommodating to my needs (I'm a devoted bottom who likes a top who really takes charge) but at that time I found the language quite a barrier. And he, being new at the game, was slow to take charge, a bit hesitant looking for signs of what I wanted since he couldn't really understand me too well. As a result, although I had a decent time with him, I didn't feel a strong imperative to repeat. That was years ago.

Texas: your representation that he looks like his current photos, which are totally hot, gives me a strong incentive to think about trying again with him. Certainly. he's physically just what I hunger for!! Thanks for posting your views. I hope you review him.

Archived