Specific interest

Racketjock
This topic is 5225 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wanted to throw this out there. As I live in a "college town," there are an abundance of guys in flip flops, at all times, regardless of the weather. Seems to be the trend of the younger crowd. I find myself more and more drawn to looking at a hot guys feet first right after their eyes, or when standing in the coffee line, they catch my attention first. Have found that I am developing a preference for what are handsome feet, well groomed, and are slightly tan. Never thought of myself as someone with a foot fetish, but recently found I like having my toes sucked, doing it as well, and when good feet go with a handsome man.....woof! How's that for a new realization in the new year?

Guest zipperzone
Just wanted to throw this out there. As I live in a "college town," there are an abundance of guys in flip flops, at all times, regardless of the weather. Seems to be the trend of the younger crowd. I find myself more and more drawn to looking at a hot guys feet first right after their eyes, or when standing in the coffee line, they catch my attention first. Have found that I am developing a preference for what are handsome feet, well groomed, and are slightly tan. Never thought of myself as someone with a foot fetish, but recently found I like having my toes sucked, doing it as well, and when good feet go with a handsome man.....woof! How's that for a new realization in the new year?

I feel the same way about hunky butts. Unfortunately for me they are not displayed quite as obviously as feet in flip flops. Perhaps there should be a law that if a college dude wears flip flops in public, he is also required to wear nothing more than a jock strap below the waist. You get to suck toes - I get to suck......... well you guessed it.

Archived