HOTEL FELIX CHICAO review.

Romann
This topic is 5256 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

HOTEL FELIX CHICAO review

WOW! Now this one really surpassed my expectations! Hotel Felix Chicago is a boutique hotel that I haven't heard of nor had anyone else that I talked to which was a bit nerve racking but I went with the flow to check it out and that was the start to a great experience. I honestly can't say enough about this hotel and would highly recommend it to others.

-60 USD on Priceline "Name your own price" (returned two days later for a couple more days at a rate of 80 USD offered by hotel)

-AWESOME city views

-Great hotel lobby and contemporary decor

-Great hotel staff whom were all very helpful

-Complimentary car service (you pay what you feel is appropriate to the driver)

-Very good restaurant and separate bar

-In room safe

-Flat screen

-Centrally located by the Loop

-"L" train connection and transfer points within blocks

-Blue and Orange lines from O'Hare and Midway

-One of the best beds and linens

-Bed frame drawers for extra storage for clothes due to lack of closet space

DISLIKES:

-Elevators secured by guest key card 24/7

-Small closet and desk space

Guest greatness

well

I hear ya~~. I love a big walk-in closet.

With all the recent talk of Dane Scott, I may just need to visit this hotel. But i don't know a small closet HMMMM. I'll live

...-Centrally located by the Loop...
More specifically, a couple of L stops from the Loop and a few minutes walk from N Michigan (which is where you'd rather be if you need to shop at American Girl :)).

PS I don't think the Felix has been reviewed yet on biddingfor travel -- you might want to post your review there in the hotel review section for Illinois/Indiana/Ohio/Michigan/Wisconsin/Minnesota Hotels.

Scary dolls!

More specifically, a couple of L stops from the Loop and a few minutes walk from N Michigan (which is where you'd rather be if you need to shop at American Girl :)).

I'm telling you, those dolls are evil and those staring eyes! If my niece asks for another one, it better be online to order because I will not go back there for any reason. :)

With all the recent talk of Dane Scott, I may just need to visit this hotel. But i don't know a small closet HMMMM. I'll live

I hope you are a master packer. BUT, there was storage drawers on the frame of the bed as well which helps too.

Archived