Yikes!

Romann
This topic is 5275 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I wake up from my slumber sleep shivering this morning and found myself pulling the blankets up to my neck. I turned my gaze from the ceiling fan to my beloved and trusted companion Beagle who was snuggled in his dog bed next to me - also shivering. Why is it so cold in my place this morning? Well, I get up, put on some gym shorts and begin the process of making some morning coffee when I looked out the window...

YIKES! It's SNOWING in Dallas! While I thought it could all be a dream, it wasn't but instead nothing more than reality. Winter has arrived in the big D and apparently parked itself over the city during the night with falling temperatures. :)

I turned my gaze from the ceiling fan to my beloved and trusted companion Beagle who was snuggled in his dog bed next to me - also shivering. :)

Poor Boo Boo, you need booties for that little boy, he's not as young as he once was. and frostbit paws hurt.

Right!

Poor Boo Boo, you need booties for that little boy, he's not as young as he once was. and frostbit paws hurt.

Fat chance I will get this dog out of his bed anytime soon - booties or not! You'll see me dragging him across the sidewalk to his famous potty spots. This dog doesn't like the cold or moisture of any kind. ;)

Yes who is it?????????? :D

I believe his name is "Lord Oliver Twisted".:rolleyes: Santa liberated him from the lab in which he resided - he's been through a lot, accounting for all that "snow". (Unfortunately I'm not able to use my usual "Stripping Santa" at this time of year - this system says it's toooo large!:()

Well...now it's clouded up and there are flurries. But the high where I am will pass 40 -- if you think that's "colder that a witches tit," you don't know Chicago.:)

Here I sit in balmy 60 degree NY (I dont know we had snow yesterday). I agree at 40 it is downright warm and cheery. I only get to Chicago in Jan and Feb and all I can say is there is a reason its the windy city. Dear God.

So go enjoy the warmth. ;)

Archived