Tiger, out of the woods?

glutes
This topic is 1158 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

width=364pxhttps://media.tenor.com/images/c1373142531196d72f246e3a051c45a8/tenor.gif[/img]

Can we worry about Tiger Woods instead of advertising you live close to rich and famous people?

Franklin and Eleanor met by accident at the train station in my home town in Massachusetts. Franklin was Campaiging, Eleanor was visiting their son

Edited by WilliamM

The picture of Tiger Woods' car in the ravine reminds me of Princess Grace's car after she drove off the Moyenne Corniche in the south of France. I was living in Geneva and it was all over the news for weeks as she unfortunately died shortly afterwards. Neither she nor her daughter were wearing seat belts which probably contributed to her death, as she was slammed into the back seat with the steering wheel having struck her in the forehead.

I imagine Tiger had his seat belt on.

The picture of Tiger Woods' car in the ravine reminds me of Princess Grace's car after she drove off the Moyenne Corniche in the south of France. I was living in Geneva and it was all over the news for weeks as she unfortunately died shortly afterwards. Neither she nor her daughter were wearing seat belts which probably contributed to her death, as she was slammed into the back seat with the steering wheel having struck her in the forehead.

I imagine Tiger had his seat belt on.

Grace's family here in Philadelphia was not told how badly she was injured

Franklin and Eleanor met by accident at the train station in my home town in Massachusetts. Franklin was Campaiging, Eleanor was visiting their son

I hereby must crown you King of the Non-Sequiturs.

18561079_303.jpg

I've been scratching my head for a while now, what do Tiger Woods' troubles have to do with Franklin and Eleanor??

cartoon-confused-person-vector-illustration-260nw-516505243.jpg

Wikipedia? Why? It is not always accurate.

You can edit wikipedia and add this trivia knowledge we didn't know to the page

Franklin D. Roosevelt - Wikipedia

Editing Franklin D. Roosevelt (section) - Wikipedia