Chicago Suggestion

rickx
This topic is 5319 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest hardnights

I need Chicago ideas too

I'm heading to Chicago soon and am looking for similar help. Hopefully there's some good advice out there. I'm really into blond guys in particular, but the description of the kind of man you're looking for is hot as well!

Vince at PlanetJockboys

I saw Vince, who lists himself as versatile. I did not go there, so you'd need to talk with him and/or the agency.

But Vince is worth considering: he is tall (6.2), gorgeous, very well-endowed (uncut), very passionate, and very responsive in my one experience with him. (Yes, I'd repeat for sure.)

Anyway, he is on the PlanetJockboys website.

Guest hardnights

Rob

Check out Rob, he's very tall, muscular, big and hard.

Thanks for suggesting Rob. Do you have a link or anything more about him?

Guest hardnights

Jockboys?

I saw Vince, who lists himself as versatile. I did not go there, so you'd need to talk with him and/or the agency.

But Vince is worth considering: he is tall (6.2), gorgeous, very well-endowed (uncut), very passionate, and very responsive in my one experience with him. (Yes, I'd repeat for sure.)

Anyway, he is on the PlanetJockboys website.

Do you know about Michael James who seems to be listed with Vince?

Another vote for Ridge

Hot, hot, hot. Great kisser, great body, great voice. One of the "straightest" gay guys I have ever met. He does smoke, but not in front of you, and he has always completely freshened his mouth before he gives me my welcome kiss.

Archived