Play nice, or get out of the sand box...

devonhunter
This topic is 5281 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"...I have moved on from Daddy and the drama of the ridiculous, self-important people there..."

I've stayed out of this tread mostly due to the silliness of the whole situation. However, the quote above moves me to post. Devon, dear, you are the one creating the drama, have behaved in a ridiculous manner, and are acting self-important. I've read your blog and conclude that you seem to have issues with everybody you meet at one time or another.

It's unfortunate that you've revealed a side of yourself best left hidden. While you may think that your behavior has not harmed your business, you are wrong. When potential clients, like me, see exchanges and emails like this they tend to scratch the instigator off any future plans for hiring. You've lost out on future business whether you care to admit it or not.

Further, it appears to me that you revived this thread simply because Romann has been receiving accolades of late from various individuals here in several threads. Your petty jealousy drives you to try and wreck the competition as badly as you've wrecked your own reputation on this board. I have news for you; you are not in Romann's league when it comes to intelligence, class, dignity and gravitas. Perhaps one day you will find the maturity you so desperately are in need.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've read your blog and conclude that you seem to have issues with everybody you meet at one time or another.

Difficult to differ. I have no dog in this hunt, having met neither Devon nor Romann. But one can observe that Devon's blog is a revealing, self-consistent and thus evidently honest window into his inner life: http://www.devonhunter.info/

Guest Hottiewithabody

Aww

Well thank you Greatness! Gosh now im blushing haha. I remember when I first started a few months ago you were pretty sweet to me yourself..It means alot when ur first starting out and you never forget who was open and honest with u about the business:)

Guest greatness

well

We all wish you well and I'm glad that you are managing yourself in a tough business. Take good care of yourself. Many kisses and hugs to you~~ :).

Well thank you Greatness! Gosh now im blushing haha. I remember when I first started a few months ago you were pretty sweet to me yourself..It means alot when ur first starting out and you never forget who was open and honest with u about the business:)

Difficult to differ. I have no dog in this hunt, having met neither Devon nor Romann. But one can observe that Devon's blog is a revealing, self-consistent and thus evidently honest window into his inner life: http://www.devonhunter.info/

I was unable to read his blog. Too self-serving, not to mention the color pattern made it hard on my eyes!

Archived