Where are the other 4 or 5 inches?

Scorpio
This topic is 5315 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Check out this new ad in Ft. Lauderdale:

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=207026

The guy claims to have 10 inches and uses a TV remote control as proof. However, there's a problem. I have two of the same remotes, each of which is just shy of 8 inches. His cock isn't even as long as the remote. Plus if you look at the last picture, the way the remote is being held; I doubt the kid goes past the 6 inch mark.

Good grief! He's hosting in Lodi, New Jersey! I worked there when I was a teenager, and then it had a working class Italian population with many guys who looked just like him. Unfortunately, I never had an opportunity to do a statistical anaysis of their cock sizes to determine the correct average. (And the tv remote hadn't yet been invented.)

I got curious. I have basically the same remote. It's a tad over 81/2. Based on his pics, he's got about 71/2. Math is a problem for some people.

All of you are aware that far too many guys love to exaggerate their penile dimensions!

Apparently, this guy is one of them! -:)

Archived