Pontificating

Boston Guy
This topic is 5333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We're Okay

Apology accepted. I am glad that you are back posting and feel that you have a lot to offer. As a former lawyer, the concept of innocent until proven guilty is ingrained in me, and it also my nature to come to the aid of someone when he is down and getting attacked by others...even guys that I have tangled with before on many occasions.

Guest greatness

hmm

I asked you this before. Are you a professor? You write like a professor I found myself dreaming about in college.. Whenever he writes something, I used to read it again and again like a love poem... I wish I were a young college student again. I was healthy and full of energy then.. Gone With The Wind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lfNscYo5ok

Sorry, Lucky... you're a good guy and I didn't mean to insult you. I also didn't mean to pontificate but issues of guilt and innocence and rushing to judgment and such bring out the old professor in me. I apologize.

BG

I asked you this before. Are you a professor? You write like a professor I found myself dreaming about in college.. He could write something and I could read it again and again like a love poem... I wish I were a young college student again. I was healthy and full of energy then.. Gone With The Wind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lfNscYo5ok

I'm sorry if I didn't answer your question before; that was unkind of me.

I am not now a professor but I was once, in what seems like a prior life. It was a good adventure and one I enjoyed and learned a great deal from but the time came to move on to other things. I don't know about these days, but there used to be quite a number of current and former professors hanging around here.

Archived