cam 4

happyguy2
This topic is 5167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been spending far, far, FAR, too much time visiting the site.

If you're patient you can wind up watching some gay guys with truly stunning bodies.

The basic service is free; why not just try it out?

(I haven't used it to try to arrange paid dates)

• 5 months later...

fedsoccr mentioned this site in a thread on Friday, and I have been hooked all day. It's the marriage of the exhibitionist and the voyeur. I am surprised at how many cute guys the world over want to jack off while I watch.

Right now my favorite is Namietny07.

I think the best ones are the guys that pretend the cam isn't there and just do their thing. or limit their time on the questions, i saw a good looking couple on their last night but found them hard too watch. they kept stopping to answer questions and focused on looking at the computer too much..

there was a pair of "straight" Finnish guys on last night with amazing bodies. They had something like 1500 viewers but were a little limited in what they would do.

There are many teases on there but there are also plenty of guys who have no problem showing it all off. Personally I would prefer to see faces a bit more, especially the cute young guys. There was a gorgeous Italian kid (something like 19yo) with an enormous cock who I used to see on there fairly frequently who was happy to let us see everything.

Last summer it wasn't as busy. Now there are hundreds of guys on live at any one time. I don't think anyone in Germany or the UK ever sleeps because they seem to be on there 24-7.

The other nice thing is that most of the guys who identify themselves as "straight" seem to have no problem letting all of the gay guys watch them.

I agree it is a great marriage of exhibitionist with voyeur.

There are other relatively free sites like XTube that have tons of free webcam videos posted but they're not live of course.

Back around 2004 when I did the cam shows I would spend about 5 minutes on questions then do my thing then finally 5 more minutes of questions, always in a well lite room and always showed my face as well as everything else. Ill admire its a huge turn on 100's watching and cheering you on lol

Guest Spanky

What!!

Back around 2004 when I did the cam shows I would spend about 5 minutes on questions then do my thing then finally 5 more minutes of questions, always in a well lite room and always showed my face as well as everything else. Ill admire its a huge turn on 100's watching and cheering you on lol

You did cam shows? Please explain yourself sir?! More importantly, when are you going to give a private showing to your friends here at Daddy's?!

Footnote on cam4

If you try to watch more than one guy at once, cam4 now announces that you have to upgrade to "Gold" (i.e. paid) status, and wiill give you the option of seeing the new one or the old one.

They don't mention that if you broadcast your own cam , you are allowed to view multiple cams for free.

Crack

fedsoccr mentioned this site in a thread on Friday, and I have been hooked all day. It's the marriage of the exhibitionist and the voyeur. I am surprised at how many cute guys the world over want to jack off while I watch.

Right now my favorite is Namietny07.

This site is def. addictive. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Time seems to fly by while waiting for something special to happen. So many men so little time...

http://www.cam4.com/freejazz28

msn just allows private video teleconferencing. Yahoo messenger does the same thing. Or Skype for that matter.

It is an interesting question: why would you pay anyone when there is so much there for free already? I saw a very hot 20 yo guy on there the other night who claims to do a great private show. But was basically offering to jo and cum for $40. He claims he would do other things as well but also says he is straight and wouldn't do toys or anything. So I am not sure what more was on offer. He did say that in-person dates could be arranged, I suppose he might let you blow him but I doubt he would be very interactive. It was moot for me since he's in Indiana and I am not. I would have been more interested in seeing him in the flesh than spend $40 to see him jo.

I have noticed a lot of younger guys on there lately. And many of them seem to be more interested in just chatting and don't show quite as much. Not sure why you would go there just to chat rather than someplace like Stickam

Archived