Doug in Palm Springs

ncc1701d
This topic is 5328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Doug previously worked in NYC and LA. Haven't seen him in awhile and wondered what happened to him. But he gives a great massage. Former dancer, seems to be able to find that spot that been bothering you, even without being told, and work it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I report back here..hired Doug and he gave a FANTASTIC massage. He knows how to get knots out!!!! Great guy, wonderful loft space. Massage ended up being totally therapeutic and no hanky panky of any sorts, eventhough I was clear up front that's what I wanted to happen which was disappointing since he has great arms/chest. So if you are looking for a real massage, hire him. If you want more, .......

Guest zipperzone
Thought I report back here..hired Doug and he gave a FANTASTIC massage. He knows how to get knots out!!!! Great guy, wonderful loft space. Massage ended up being totally therapeutic and no hanky panky of any sorts, eventhough I was clear up front that's what I wanted to happen which was disappointing since he has great arms/chest. So if you are looking for a real massage, hire him. If you want more, .......

Maybe it was a "chemistry" situation.....

Guest OCBeachbody

I know back in 2008 i met him in Wilmington. I know he worked NYC as well and told me he was going to the Pal Springs area in '09. Found his old ad in Massage M4M.com. Did have a great time with him, really strong and pleasant experience with him. I know we had great time talking about his life story which was rather amazing. Definitely try him

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m13065_0217092418VIUJC1Od.jpg

http://www.massagem4m.com/Doug

Archived