BN site

Lankypeters
This topic is 5373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely loved Madonna in "Evita". I am anything but her greatest fan, however, she got robbed when she didn't receive an Academy Award nomination for her portrayal of Evita Peron in that film. She had Evita’s mannerisms and gestures nailed. At times I thought she was Evita Peron. He voice was certainly not as strong as Patti LuPone’s but I thought her actual portrayal of Evita Peron was better. I absolutely love the film.

Guest greatness

Don't cry for me Argentina~~~

Madonna was indeed good in that musical....

I absolutely loved Madonna in "Evita". I am anything but her greatest fan, however, she got robbed when she didn't receive an Academy Award nomination for her portrayal of Evita Peron in that film. She had Evita’s mannerisms and gestures nailed. At times I thought she was Evita Peron. He voice was certainly not as strong as Patti LuPone’s but I thought her actual portrayal of Evita Peron was better. I absolutely love the film.

Guest HellYeahSF

Plagiarism?

I read, though I'm not certain, that the victims of his plagiarism have taken out an injunction against him, preventing him from publishing any further.

I'm an avid reader of Ben's site so I hope this is not true!!!:(

Hell, yeah. Let's make our first post (???) about an unsubstantiated rumor. Why not start with a bang?

I was able to log onto 15minutesmore.com this morning. There BN explains that his laptop broke, and it contained his latest blog. In the absence of any EVIDENCE to the contrary, why not go with that? Especially if you are, as you say, a fan. Well, "avid reader."

BN has a comment for some of his avid readers on his website- check it out!

Guest HellYeahSF

I made clear it was a rumor and said I hoped it wasn't true.

I didn't realize that a site for talking about *****s had such high journalistic standards. Gossip and rumors not allowed! Only mutiple-sourced items allowed.

It may be rumor that he was enjoined from publishing the site - as I acknowledged - but it's proven fact that he's a serial plagiarist.

A hot one though, if you like that sort of thing.

I like the video clip on his most recent post. Shows he's got a sense of humor. Mugging for the camera and making funny faces. Showing off his four-pack, the liner of his new swimsuit and that not everyone looks hot as a blond. Quite entertaining...and free.

For those of you who just can't get enough, he promises to post his skin care regimen in the coming weeks.

Guest HellYeahSF

It's also pretty funny what ad he put this week at the top of his blog:

It reads: WHO WRITES THIS CRAP?

Given his history, that's always the question with that blog.

BN is warm & fuzzy

BN writes in his '15moreminutes':

"UPDATE: It's nice to see that even the many BN-haters out there are still checking onto my many websites day-to-day. It fills me with that warm, fuzzy feeling knowing that even those who proclaim loudest to despise me, secretly can't help themselves."

BN, I am a critic and a skeptical one at that. And why are there so 'many BN-haters' out there?

Warm and fuzzy?? Where's the blog?

Archived