Blind Gossip Item: Movie Star Uses Craigslist to Find Men

ArVaGuy
This topic is 5368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here's an item from BlindGossip.com. Ok guys, real or fake? They shoot a lot of movies in Vancouver and I'm sure its easy for a closeted actor to find willing sex partners but having to advertise on CL? Come on that's stretching it a bit.

I could go with that Twilight guy Robert Pattison as a reasonable guess. Anyone else care to offer a guess? ;)

http://blindgossip.com/?p=12867

BlindGossip – The following ad was recently posted on Craigslist Vancouver. Even if you know who is currently filming in Hollywood North, there are a lot of possible choices. Anyone care to venture a guess?

*are you Asian and hot? want to f-ck a movie star?* – 26 (Vancouver)

So here’s the scoop I’m 26 caucasian and f-cking hot I’m here in town for filming staying at an upscale hotel. I’ll let you know all the details later… I’m a B list actor but will be on the A list very shortly in good time. What am I looking for you ask? A gorgeous asian boy that I can f-ck the hell out of. F.Y.I. I’m not out and everyone thinks I’m straight but being gay is my secret to keep. This little rendezvous will happen in my hotel room and yes I’m registered under an alias. Please send me a cock pic, body pic and face pic. P.S. If I don’t get back to you with this fake e-mail just means I’m not interested and your not what I’m looking for. I’m extremely particular. If your the one to meet me you will 100% not be disappointed and you most likely wont believe it’s me…….I’ve seen so many cute asians in this city………………..Get back to me if your one of them…. Oh ya I will not send you a pic of me. If you see this add I’m still looking… I will not respond to one sentence questions….

The fact that the ad asked for a face, cock and body photo to be emailed to him automatically disqualify this as anything worth jumping after.

It also gives away too much information, certainly not something a celebrity who is probably cautious about his reputation would do. The ad is too explicit, sounds like a fantasist or someone playing games. This guy expects a guy to jump through hoops for him. Pa-leeeez.

Sorry for not playing the guessing game, but this one fell flat. Far too demanding, who has time to write such a long ad for sex?

Guest greatness

What happened to your website?

I agree. It must be some kind of a game. Anyways, I can't log-in to your website to check out your new pics. Are you in a process of updating your website or is it just me?

The fact that the ad asked for a face, cock and body photo to be emailed to him automatically disqualify this as anything worth jumping after.

It also gives away too much information, certainly not something a celebrity who is probably cautious about his reputation would do. The ad is too explicit, sounds like a fantasist or someone playing games. This guy expects a guy to jump through hoops for him. Pa-leeeez.

Sorry for not playing the guessing game, but this one fell flat. Far too demanding, who has time to write such a long ad for sex?

Anyways, I can't log-in to your website to check out your new pics. Are in a process of updating your website or is it just me?

Ah, of course... Im in the process of working on it now. The landing page will be back up by the end of the week. So in the meantime, Enjoy ;)

Archived