Help with my alternative lifestyle personal assistant's kid

seaboy4hire
This topic is 5336 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest DuchessIvanaKizznhugg

One more.....

I'm probably too idealistic at times, I'll admit.....

Not for a minute! Ideals make the world a better place, and if YOU don't reach for the stars, who will?

....but you were also a child in a very different era. I know kids still face ridicule and bullying but they also face that for many reasons, whether it's weight or ethnicity or whatever. Kids are cruel and I still don't see the value in advising a child who knows he/she is gay to be in the closet.

I agree. Why hide it?

The child should be allowed to follow his own plan of divulgance to the rest of the world....at his own comfort level / speed. The parent can then be appropriately supportive as needed.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really have a good gaydar. I really can't tell whether a person is gay or not.

hmmm...well I wouldnt say that. Unless its just quite obvious. Now in a straight bar...its obviously much easier. I think I seen 2 last night.

The gay guys I mentioned in school were the ones always surrounding themselves with girls, would sometimes snub the guys, and acted very pretentious and uptight LOL. Those were the openly gay ones. Definently not someone I'd want to hangout with!

Then we also had the 'straight' guys who would 'act' gay or do gay things (titty twisters, grabbing ass, etc) and were more fun to hangout with. I had 0 gay friends until I graduated...

I knew I was gay when I was 10....that was 30 years ago now. Of course I didn't tell anybody about it, and I think that is the real difference between then and now. I figured it out when I was totally infatuated with the hot young construction workers building the street in front of my house. I'm not sure how my life would have been different exactly if I knew then what I know now or if I was growing up now with the internet and more open society to homosexuality. I probably would have been a little slut instead of just masturbating all the time thinking about my classmates.

I probably would have been a little slut instead of just masturbating all the time thinking about my classmates.

All this is bringing back memories! LOL...Thinking back, I dont think there was a single person I knew in middle and high school who wouldnt mess around with a guy even a little bit if the chance presented itself properly. The thing that would be holding them back is not knowing its natural or maybe feeling 'gay' if they did it. That's many straight guy's worst fears LOL. I had someone tell me in front of his girlfriend that he messed around with a guy once for cash...

Me on the other hand, Im not obsessed with 'turning' anyone, but when it happens just lets you know anything can go...

I'm probably too idealistic at times, I'll admit, but you were also a child in a very different era. I know kids still face ridicule and bullying but they also face that for many reasons, whether it's weight or ethnicity or whatever. Kids are cruel and I still don't see the value in advising a child who knows he/she is gay to be in the closet.

Self-preservation depending on the circumstance. If the kid is a minor and lives in a gay-hostile state with gay-hostile parents, the best thing they can do for themselves is probably to buckle down, study hard or learn a trade, and get as far away from there as possible the second they're self-supporting. It's still the case that an appalling percentage of teen runaways are actually "throwaways."

So I'm chattin it up online with my hag who lives in St Louis

Hugs,

Greg

Ok I was terminally out of it at 10 apparently--I didn't know I was gay or what gay or "straight" meant--geez I was only in 4th grade. If kids are exposed to so much now that they can even make a statement like that--I am in many ways glad I grew up back in the late 60's/early 70's--10 is just too young to be thinking about that kinda stuff.

Now I am still terminally out of it, so I have to ask--what's a hag? Is it like a "fag-hag"--a heterosexual woman who likes hanging with gay guys?

Gman

Archived