Billy Mays found dead

josephga
This topic is 5412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Frankly, if I had never watched Meet the Press and, in fact, didn't watch TV at all, I wouldn't be making comments on an Internet site about the TV personalities involved since I wouldn't know what I was talking about.

I was talking about human life. Where did I discuss details of either of these TV entertainer's personalities or programs?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devils Dandruff

Billy & Booger Sugar? (cautionary tale re: cocaine use. Never mind dying; who wants to be a hyped-up, gesticulating, yelling guy with too-dark hair?)

TAMPA, Fla. — An official autopsy report released Friday found that cocaine use contributed to the heart disease that suddenly killed TV pitchman Billy Mays in June, but his family called the finding "speculative" and was considering getting an independent look at the results.

The Hillsborough County medical examiner's office previously determined that the bearded, boisterous TV spokesman had a heart attack in his sleep. His wife found him unresponsive in bed in their Tampa condo June 28.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/07/billy-mays-autopsy-cocain_n_254339.html

Drugs

Billy & Booger Sugar? (cautionary tale re: cocaine use. Never mind dying; who wants to be a hyped-up, gesticulating, yelling guy with too-dark hair?)

TAMPA, Fla. — An official autopsy report released Friday found that cocaine use contributed to the heart disease that suddenly killed TV pitchman Billy Mays in June, but his family called the finding "speculative" and was considering getting an independent look at the results.

The Hillsborough County medical examiner's office previously determined that the bearded, boisterous TV spokesman had a heart attack in his sleep. His wife found him unresponsive in bed in their Tampa condo June 28.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/07/billy-mays-autopsy-cocain_n_254339.html

I'm guessing IF the autopsy is Correct the Family Naturally would not want his Memory tarnished with a Coke Connection! I am wondering though IF the Coke helped him with his boisterous Sales pitches?

IMHO..going from "Kitchen Cleaner" to hawking "Insurance" was real strange to me. :D

Archived