Video: Buy this Chair and Your Balls Will be Happy

ArVaGuy
This topic is 5461 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone
Leave it to the Finns to design a chair to make your testicles more comfortable.

I could show him another way to make his balls REAL comfortable.

It does make sense

It makes a lot of sense. Should have a bit of back support though so young hung studs dont get flipped off every time they spring a hard on

Actually it does make a lot of sense. As someone who has a lower back problem and was told it was due to the conventional design of the chair I have been sitting in for the past number of years, the design is indeed similar to so-called ergonomically designed chairs that I have seen... Of course those chairs did have back support and didn't have a divided saddle to relieve pressure on the genital area. Unfortunately I was told that changing chairs at this point in time won't do much to alleviate the lower back problem as the damage has already been done... Now I wonder how much damage has been done to my balls over the years from simply sitting!!!???... It is definitely food for thought... and I thought that any damage done over the years to my boys was due to the clothespins and hot wax... etc...

Archived