Taylor Lautner (now just look at the vitamin water)

EXPAT
This topic is 5425 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.queerty.com/wp/docs/2009/06/90602nn1_lautner_t_b_gr_01-650x1444.jpg

http://www.queerty.com/wp/docs/2009/06/90602nn1_lautner_t_b_gr_01-650x1444.jpg

Hmm--I was hoping for a picture showing a little more "cheesecake"

( for the younger readers cheesecake was a term used around WWII and after for pictures of scantily clad women--and no I'm not that old--I heard it on TV one day)

Or I guess considering this is a guy--should I call it wanting to see more "chest-cake"?

Gman

Hmm--I was hoping for a picture showing a little more "cheesecake"

To continue the vocabulary lesson -- the male version of "cheesecake" is "beefcake." (Or at least it used to be).

More to the real point, though, try googling "taylor lautner shirtless". Look for the later pictures that show him after he put on the bulk.

Thoughts~~

The two photos of Taylor Lautner are "intriguing" to see the least :))

A couple of thoughts:

1. The tat on his right upper arm: anyone have a full photo of it? Are the publicists deliberately keeping it on the sidelines??

2. His features in the two photos: upper one clearly shows a young, defined handsome young man; the lower one shows hints of "thickening." Due to? Just gaining some weight or something more silnister--not sure if that word is appropriate---I'm just being PC and avoiding the steroid/male hormone words.

I've not seen the new "Twilight" film and probably won't, but he is definitely someone worth looking at and admiring. I'm going to Google him and find out more---is he Canadian?

The two photos of Taylor Lautner are "intriguing" to see the least :))

A couple of thoughts:

1. The tat on his right upper arm: anyone have a full photo of it? Are the publicists deliberately keeping it on the sidelines??

2. His features in the two photos: upper one clearly shows a young, defined handsome young man; the lower one shows hints of "thickening." Due to? Just gaining some weight or something more silnister--not sure if that word is appropriate---I'm just being PC and avoiding the steroid/male hormone words.

I've not seen the new "Twilight" film and probably won't, but he is definitely someone worth looking at and admiring. I'm going to Google him and find out more---is he Canadian?

No he's From the USA. As to his physique--there were rumors his part was going to be recast because he wasn't "studly enough" (my paraphrase) to compete with Robert Pattinson as he is supposed to be a rival for Bella's affection in New Moon. I mean no wonder--he was only 16 or 17 when Twilight was shot--while all the other hunky vampire men were adults. He reportedly put on 25 pounds of muscle in order to keep the part. And I have to say--that in Twilight with his long hair, I didn't find him that attractive. Now with shorter hair and a killer bod--all I can say is WOWEE!!!. I hope he didn't turn to steroids to build himself up like that.

Gman

• 1 month later...

Archived