club 117, wed, no towel night

tealady
This topic is 5478 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

you think the towels at meio mundo (no towel) night are small, the towels for no towel night at club 117 are micro mini, no more then 7x9".

the men when they want to shower get a large red towel, but for walking around they must go back to the mini towel.

the club for the most part was empty compared to other "full" towel nights. maybe 30 working men total over the 5 hours i was there. with the tiny towels most just walked about with full exposure.

one english speaker told me the boys really do not like no towel nights, that they feel more naked. (i guess it is when they want to show it, its fine, but they don't like HAVING to show it).

its like the go go boys, off stage they are showing their dicks left and right, but put them on the go go stage, and you don't even get a peak. they dance in swim trunks, take them off on stage, but always keeps a hand held cover till they exit, then put their towels back on.

over all it was a dead night, but a great night to see everything you wanted to see.

i had a massage downstairs, 30r for 40min, a great deal, and a very good Swedish massage, no happy ending, only massage from what i could tell, he kept the door open.

3 more nights in the land of rio

T

Lucky.. last november when I went, the basic small room at the Atlantico was around 100 US per night. I have started inquiring with Drey about this November, and it appears that the basic room is still around 100US per night, while the junior suite with the sauna and jacuzzi or whatever is around 150 per nite.. It seems funny to me that while everything else is so inexpensive there in Rio, the hotel rooms (at least in the Copacabana or Ipanema area) are still pretty pricey for what you get..

Archived